"See you later. Be Careful." I could hear her say just enough over the music and the crowd.

    After I was heading towards Damon. I knew that we were searching for Katherine but this Isabel may be a problem. As I've heard more vampires coming around can start up issues.

   "Damon." I say getting up to him and pulling him into a hug.

   "Geneviève, what happened? What's wrong?" He asked feeling the uneasiness from me.

   "There was this lady, she said her name was Isabel." I said looking at him and it was like he already knew who I was talking about.

    "What did she say, Geneviève?" He asks getting worried.

     "She just checked if I was okay because I was getting overwhelmed because I felt this intense amount of hatred and jealousy and I could tell she was a vampire so I tried to get away and she said see you later and be careful." I said abit in a panic because of how Damon's whole appearance and mood switched so quickly.

     "We're just going to stay here and blind in. After we'll tell the others. Just please stay close to me." Damon says

     "Who is she?" I asked confused

    "She's Elena's biological mother and Rick's suppose to be dead wife." Damon says and I could tell that he didn't like her. I also could tell that there was someone else we need to worry about other than Katherine.

🧡🧡🧡

Later after the parade I went in the school to the restroom and caught Elena in the hallway.

"Hey, Elena." I say calling her attention walking over to her.

"Hi, Geneviève." She says

"I thought you ran off with Caroline, awhile ago." I said confused

"You know I had to come back for my clothes." She says holding up her gown.

"Oh, okay. You want a ride, Bonnie's waiting for me just outside." I ask her.

"Sure, I thought Damon would have been taking you home." Elena says teasing as she bumps my shoulder.

At first I was totally confused on why Elena was being this nice to me but I felt it out and something about her was different.

"Yeah he left to get some things done. You know with Isabel and Katherine running around her some where." I say as we walked out to the car.

 "I understand." She says as we get to the car.

  "Hey, Elena. You need a ride home?" Bonnie says as we get in

  "Yes, if it's no trouble." She says

   Then we started on our drive. After dropping off Elena we kept on to our way home.

   "Bonnie." I said getting her attention.

   "Yeah." She says giving me her attention.

   "Elena seemed like herself right?" I asked

   "What do you mean?" She asks confused.

   "It's nothing really she just seemed off." I explain

   "Maybe your just picking up what she's feeling about something that happened today. You never know." Bonnie says and drops the topic.

When we got home I just went up to my room to get ready for bed. Later after coming out of the bathroom I found Damon sitting in my window, waiting for me.

"What are you doing? I thought you were finding stuff out." I say sitting with him, but he stood up moving to stand in front of me.

"I need to tell you something." He says nervous and unsure about something.

"What about?" I asked waiting to see what he's going to say.

"I'm just going to come out and say it.... Elena kissed me. I swear I didn't kiss her back. I wouldn't." He explains

"Damon, calm down. I'm not upset or anything. " I say actually getting what's happening now.

"You're not." He says shocked.

"The Elena that you kissed. Did she have her gown with her?" I ask

"Yeah. I found her on porch before she got in the house. Would you mind cluing me into this." He says getting that I knew something that he didn't

"That wasn't Elena, Damon. I had a feeling while talking to her and know hearing this, I definitely know it's not her. That was Katherine." I explain

"Katherine. You were in the same car as Katherine." He says worried about this whole situation.

"And I'm perfectly okay." I say but then started to also wonder about another thing.

"Why did you go to find her? Did you find something out about Katherine or Isabel?" I ask

"No, I actually wasn't looking for anything about them." He says now sitting with me taking my hand into his, "I actually went to go see if it was possible for our bond to be broken by anyone other than you."

"Why? Why would you want to know that?" I asked getting sad

"It's not because I would ever want to break it or that I want to leave you. It's because Stefan told me that they were looking for a way of breaking our bond. I think they still sees that it's best that I'm not with you." He explains

"You know that's not true right. My life is better because you're in it, Damon." I say

"I know. I can feel how happy you are with me." He says

"Feel?" I asked a bit confused.

"I think the bond as it grows, I get a stronger feeling or connection with your emotions s. Like how you can feel everyone else's emotions." He explains

"Oh. I hope they're not bad." I say understanding how that could feel.

"Of course not." He says looking at me. As he stares into my eyes. I couldn't help but kiss him. He was set back from it at first because he's only ever kissed my the top of my head but then he kissed me back.

It was like a sparks flying. It was a feeling I never felt before. It was like a connection between us that I would never want to end.

Comment 💌 and Vote 🌟

Good Morning☀️Evening🌆 Night🌚

             🧡🧡 Everyone 🧡🧡.