Knowledge is Treasure

Pagpasok sa kubo agad na umupo si Yael sa mesa at itinabi ang pagkain na hindi nya pa naubos kanina. Inilapit nya ang mga libro saka ito Inilagay sa mesa isa isa at binasa ang mga pamagat ng bawat libro.

The Spiritual Core

A Battle's Strategy

Techniques to Endless Mana

The Ancient Abilities

The History of Mevesian Empire

Weaknesses of Creatures

Health and Herbs

Mevesian's Territory

Napaawang ang bibig ni Yael matapos mabasa ang mga pamagat ng libro. Kahit kailan ay hindi pa sya nakakakita ng mga gantong libro. Oo nga't merong libro sa kanilang tribo ngunit hindi ganto ka detalyado.

Agad na napakunot ng noo si Yael ng may mapagtanto sa mga nangyayari.

'Bakit may gantong libro ang matanda, sino ba talaga ang matandang yun? At bakit alam nito ang tungkol sa nangyari sakin kagabi?'

Bumuntong hininga si Yael saka umiling

"Yaan na nga!"

Sambit nito bago ininat ang mga kamay, braso at leeg.

"hoo! kaya ko to! Sabi nga ni Madame Leona To win a battle is a trick, and a trick comes from the brain and the knowledge within"

Kinuha ni Yael ang librong The Spiritual Core. Naisipan nyang ito muna ang unahan dahil wala syang masyadong kaalaman ukol sa spiritual core. Ang alam lang nya ay sa spiritual core kumukuha ng kapangyarihan. Liban dun wala na.

Binuklat nya iyon at sinimulang basahin at napag alamang nakasulat iyon gamit ang Wikang pang maharlika kaya di maiwasan ni Yael na mapaisip na ang librong to ay ginawa para sa mga nakakataas at hindi para sa pangkaraniwan.

Our body is composed of three different aspects, such us; body, soul and spirit. They vary in works and purposes. All living creatures are composed of body and soul, but only those whose blessed, royals and nobles have spirit from their lineage.

The Body is the physical image of every creatures, they are the vessels of the soul and they vary in sizes, shapes, colors, bones and abilities.

The Soul is the unseen image of every creatures, they are the one who control and manipulates the body. If the body are without soul, they are considered soul less creatures, and these creatures are living without the thoughts of anything but only survival. If the body with a soul died, their souls will be sent to heaven to reincarnate depending on their actions and the will of karma. The reincarnated soul can be the same physical features as they have before or to occupy others body or to be an animals as a punishment for their actions.

The Spirit are the Holy image of the person. It is blessed with power to manipulate things, change laws or control the physical events and within these spirit lies spiritual core. The Spirit are the only immortal parts of the body. Unlike the body that will turn to dust when died, and the soul which turn to heaven to be reincarnated to be either the same as before, to possessed other's body or to be an animals, the Spirit returns to the stars and wait for the birth of their chosen legacy.

The Spiritual Core is the core of one's spirit, it is where the mana flows and stored. One's spiritual core vary in colors according to their spirit's ability and power. Some creatures may have spirit thus can still have the ability but is and always limited as they don't have spiritual core to store some mana.

Not all spiritual core are the same. They don't only vary in colors, they also vary in the way they regenerate mana and how many mana can they store. Some Spiritual Core are fast on regenerating mana but can't store much mana, while some Spiritual Core can store a lots of mana but are not fast on regenerating one. And only those who have Royal blood and has Monarchal Spirit can regenerate fast and store more mana.......