Everyone, including Jimin, watched as the two boys shoved each other and almost broke out into a fist fight.

That was, until Hea got up and everything went silent.

"If y'all asking for a fight, I would gladly give you both one. Sit the fuck down."

She glared at them and they gulped before returning to their seats.

The class turned their heads to the desks in front of them as the girl packed her things to leave.

Hea's eyes met Jimin's on the way out, and he cowered a bit seeing the dark glare they held.

That wasn't the Hea he knew.

The Hea he knew, no matter how angry she was, whenever she looked at him; her eyes were soft.

That wasn't her.

And Jimin couldn't help but think, 'It's all because of me.'

Hea made her way to the rooftop and sat on the edge.

The breeze blew and feeling the wind, the girl closed her eyes.

"Lost control again. Well done, Hea." She told herself sarcastically.

She heard the lunch bell and pulled out a bottle from her bag.

"Just one sip." Hea muttered, tasting the bitter yet familiar liquid.

One sip turned to two. Then two into three.

Soon she finished the whole bottle of soju and laid on the edge with her right hand as a pillow.

Eventually she fell asleep and woke up to the ring of the bell, only to skip class and sleep in the library.

In the blink of an eye, school ended and everyone rushed out the gates including Jimin.

Hoseok and Yoongi however went to look for two specific males in the student council's office.

"Taehyung and Jungkook?"

The two perked up hearing their names and greeted the unfamiliar students.

"Hi... And you are?" Taehyung asked eyeing the two.

"We're Hea's friends and we kinda wanted to talk to you." Hoseok told them.

"Is this what I think it is about?" Jungkook caught on and Yoongi nodded.

"Uhhh we still have exam planning to do but we can meet you at a cafe the next half an hour?"

"Sure." Yoongi nodded and pulled his boyfriend out of there.

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a look before returning to their desks.

~

Half an hour later, Jungkook and Taehyung walked in the cafe and found Hoseok waving for them.

When they joined, Jungkook got a little bit nervous under Yoongi's stare and tried to avoid him.

"Stop doing that." Hoseok whispered to his boyfriend, slapping his thigh. "You're scaring the kid."

Yoongi continued to look at nervous Jungkook and Hoseok could only smile apologetically at the two boys.

"...So like, are you guys a couple couple?"

"No, we're a double double."

Yoongi answered and Hoseok shook his head. "Yes Jungkook. We are a couple."

"I am sorry I've just never seen a gay couple before." He apologized, giving a nervous smile.

"Well now ya have." Yoongi pecked his boyfriend on the cheek.