Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around

Start from the beginning

Jack: "Papa, what's the Grongi?" She asked (Y/N) and she was got her head tilted like confuse and then (Y/N) thought himself.

(Y/N): "*Grongis are the mindless beast and savages that they killing humans for fun and they don't care any human emotions.*" He thought himself.

Mordred: "Here I thought that these Grongis for what you saying...they both are dangerous and stronger than you and the servants?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Yep, I believe these things are smart and they both are killing an innocent people for fun and they were playing some kind of game was killing and they can kill anyone whoever deserve to die.*" He thought himself.

Arturia: "These savages monsters....*" She thought herself.

(Y/N): "*I knew, right? Now we have 14 students were been killed by the Grongi...but what kills them. I wondering to know why?*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was going back to do the homework right away and after the class is finally over and make (Y/N) was with Kate and the girls that they both were heading out for the lunch right away. When (Y/N) take a seat with the girls and then there were a TVs over there and that is 5 of them and then he was look over there and saw the Breaking New about there was 14 dead teenagers were got killed by the mysterious killer who were kill them as his victims.

After (Y/N) was heard of this and make him was narrow his eyes at the TV and heard the news about what they both were said and then (Y/N) is definitely pissing off about what these Grongis did to the other people.

Claire: "(Y/N), you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine, just thinking about there were victims got killed by the killer." He said to her.

Claire: "Well, Grongi killer is out there and you are going to catch this guy and kick his ass right?" She asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep." He said to her.

Rachel: "Really? How are you gonna do that? You don't know how many of them out there and they will kill you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Girl, I survive lot of things out there." He said to Rachel and the girls were seeing (Y/N) is getting pisses off and he know how to survive and he was a fearsome warrior who fighting for the humanities. When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and then he just heard something in his ear and he definitely sense it and he know whatever it is here...and the girls notice his expression was got worried and panic little bit.

Then after the school was over and make (Y/N) was heading out of the school by himself and he was hop on his bike and start the engine of his bike and make (Y/N) was put the helmet on and his black leather gloves biker on right away and then (Y/N) start to driving his bike going faster and more faster.

Rose: "Whoa, he seriously to become a hero doing his patrol." She said to them and then Claire chuckle to them and she said.

Claire: "Well, he save our lives and also...we supposed to share with him. Shouldn't we?" She asked the three of them and make them both were got blushing hard to heard what Claire said and then they both were thinking that they both are fallen love with him because they do care at him and the time for (Y/N) was become a hero on this world and he was fight for love and smiles too.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving his bike going faster and he definitely knew where it is and he can sense at it right away and make (Y/N) is going to head out and he wasn't gonna stop until he need to find the mysterious killer Grongi and he is gonna bring him for the justice for what he did to the fourteen victims. Then (Y/N) wasn't gonna stop until he need to get there fast as he could.