Part 31

Me and Tom go behind this wall with only a few people around. I didn't care because I wanted it so bad.

He takes off my bikini for me.

~

We get done and my legs hurt. I try to walk but I literally cannot. I hear Tom laugh and I look back at him. I roll my eyes and try to walk. "Just come over here." Tom says looking at me. He picks me up and carries me. "Is that better?" He says.

"Yes." I say laughing.

We get back to the beach and see Bill, Georg, and Gustav sitting down in the shade. Bill and the guys are giving us awkward looks. I get nervous and look away. Tom sets me down and I sit down.

We all are sitting eating some fruits. It was a bit awkward because nobody was talking.

"So." I say breaking the silence. "What do you guys want to do after this?" I say.

"We can walk around the bridge?" Bill says.

"Okay." I say with a soft smile.

~

We sit there and finished eating. "Guys I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say.

The guys nod their head and I leave. I go into the bathroom seeing Mia. She looks at me with a dirty look and I stare at her back. Ew." Mia says looking up and down at me.

I go up to her and slap her. She pushes me back onto the bathroom door. "Tom is mine." The words come out of her mouth.

I really wasn't that mad about what she said because I knew I had Tom. I push her back and punch her in the face. She gets up quickly and starts screaming. I look at her weird, standing there.

What is this girl doing?? Is she 5 or what.

A bunch of girls come in here, supposedly they were her friends. They looked bright glammed up with pink clothing. They look at me with disgust and scoff. I stand there with my arms crossed giving them a death stare. They comfort mia and take her out the bathroom.

One of the last girls walked out, mouthed "I'm sorry." Leaving the bathroom.

I'm guessing Mia was just a brat who wanted all the attention and didn't care about her friends.

I go up to the mirror and look at my face and body, nothing was on my face. I look at my arms there was just a few scratches but nothing else.

I breathed in and out just thinking about what happened.

Why is this girl like this? She needs help.

I ignore my thoughts and go into one of the stalls using the bathroom.

I wash my hands and leave the bathroom going back to the beach. I walk to the spot where the guys were at, replaying the whole situation in my mind. I look up and see Tom looking from afar with a smirk on his face. I go up to him and he hugs me.

I look to the guys standing up with the stuff in their hands. "We're leaving?" I say.

"Yes is that okay sweetheart?" Tom says looking at me. I look at him and smile. "Yea I just thought we were going to stay here a bit more." I say.

"We'll come next time but is it okay if your able to stay at our house until tomorrow? We can grab clothes from your house." Tom says with a happy smirk on his face.

I giggle and grab my phone. I go to my messages and text Eddie.

Eddie

                                                                           Britney.
       Eddie, am I able to stay over at Toms? I'll get some clothes.

Eddie.
Yeah sure just come home first and then you can stay at his house.

                                                                           Britney.
                               Okay we'll be there in 40 mins bye love you!

Eddie.
Okay, love you too sister!

                          ______________

"Eddie said yeah!" I say jumping up and down out of excitement. Tom smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

We get in the car and drive our way to my house.

~

We get to my house and I get off the car. As I'm about to open the door a load of thoughts came to my mind.

My dad might be in the living room.

I sigh and open the door. I didn't see anyone in the living room so I go up to my room. I grab some clothes and go back downstairs. "So what are you doing?" My dad pops up, scaring me.

"Oh um I'm going to a friends house." I say trying to sound nice so he wouldn't get mad at me.

"Who's house?" My dad says with a mad look on his face.

"To my new girl best friends house." I stutter getting a hint of pink on my face.

My heart starting beating as I look out the window from afar seeing the guys waiting outside.

What if they beep?

"Clean my room then." He says with a firm look.

I quickly go to his room wanting to get out the house already. I fix his bed, clean up the stuff on the floor and take out water bottles out of his room.

10 minutes go by.

My dad opens the door to see his room clean. "Okay go." He says pushing me out of his room. I take my clothes and quickly get out the house getting in the guys car.

"What took you so long?" Tom said with a curious face. "Oh I had to use the bathroom." I say smiling at Tom.

He looks at me confused putting his arm around me. He comes close to my face, whispering "Are you okay?"

I wanted to tell him about everything but I was scared he would go to my dad and my dad would take that the wrong way.

I look at him and lightly smile. I tried to ignore him but he wanted to know what was happening to me. "I'm tired." I say changing the subject laying on Toms chest. He held me tight and we drive off.

Hi guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting I haven't been doing good and I also started school I'm sorry.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part, please vote💞.