Part 21

5:50 a.m.

Once again my alarm rings and I get up knowing it was Eddies birthday. September 22.

I'm still going to school because Eddie still works today. I take a nice warm shower and do my hair differently this time. I put it half up and down and curl some pieces.

 I put it half up and down and curl some pieces

Britney's hair*
(Change if you don't like)

I put on a white crop top with a pink crop sweater on top and some blue jeans.

Britney's outfit*(Change if you don't like)

Britney's outfit*
(Change if you don't like)

My dad told me to get dressed up really nice for Eddie's birthday for some reason so I did.

I'm done and I go downstairs. I see Aiden wearing nice clothes and I smile feeling like a proud mom. My dad told me and my siblings to get in front of the house so we could take a picture.

We go out in the front and smile.
"Say cheese!" My dad says.

Camera clicks*

We all ran up to my dad to look at the picture and there was the white butterfly I saw last time flying in the background.

I smile knowing that it was my mom.

"Okay now all of us." I say while grabbing the Polaroid and taking a picture of all of us.

We get done and Eddies waiting for me to get in the car. I go in the car and he starts driving off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE!!" I say startling him and pushing him lightly. He chuckles and says "Thank you!"

"Are you ready for today??" I say giving him a big smile. "Yeah, but I'm not expecting anything big!" Eddie says being humble as he is.

I roll my eyes and we get at the school. "Just wait when you get off work! Love you bye." I say waving at him, he smiles and drives off.

I get at the school and totally forgot I have Tom for the whole day. Fuck.

I'm walking in the hallway and feel someone behind me. "Boo!" Alan says scaring me. I startled and laugh.