Part 25

I'm standing on the stage and my heart is racing. I look at bill and he's grinning at me putting a thumbs up. I take a big deep breath in.

What should I sing?

What should I sing???

I think of the song "Oh" by Ciara.

I use to sing that song and dance to it. Back then I would dance and sing a lot, I stopped because I got really sick and I lost all my skills.

Should I dance? I have no backup dancers though.

I quit thinking and go behind the curtains to ask if they could play the beat of the song. I'm not going to lie, I don't mind doing this. I miss singing and dancing, it was a skill I had that my mom always loved seeing me do.

The girl asked if I wanted professional backup dancers and I said yes. I got so lucky. I go back to the stage and the song starts playing.

Oh by ciara

I start feeling the beat and I looked back at the dancers and gave them the look "Follow my lead." I look at bill once again and he's adjusting himself. I smile and start singing.

Gettin crunk off in the club, we gets low, oh.

I felt the rhythm and start doing my old routine. As I'm dancing I turn around and the dancers are even better than me. I'm walking back and forth across the stage looking at Bill.

Oh (oh) all my ladies to the floor, handle it, ladies, back it up.

Bill watches my body as I'm dancing and he's watching every step. I look at Tom and he's making an annoyed face. I roll my hips to the beat and I could feel the amount of people staring at me.

                             ____________

Toms pov*

Britney gets on the stage and start singing and dancing. As she's dancing her body rolls to the beats and it makes her sexy. Her dancing is so attractive. I want her back.

I could tell she kept looking at Bill which got me mad. She should be looking at me not my brother.

I get lost into her eyes and completely forgot that the dancers were there.

I get a weird feeling. I've never wanted a girl this bad. She's different. She's humble, nice, aggressive, and beautiful.

I watch her dance and sing, she's good at both. She hasn't looked at me once and it's getting me mad. I have an annoyed face and look away. I look back and I see her look at me quickly.

I ignore it and kept watching her sing.

                                __________

Britney's pov*

The song ends and I smile. Everybody started clapping and yelling. I get off the stage, "You did so good, see I told you it wouldn't hurt to put on a show I knew you could do it!" The girl says smirking at me.

I smile back and go down the stairs and go back to my table. I look at Tom real quick and he's looking at me up and down. I look away and watch the others sing.

~

"Alright guys that was the end of the assembly, I hope you guys enjoyed this show and we will be looking forward to do more like this or games soon!" The announcer says.

"Alright class go to your next class!" Another lady comes up on the stage and says.

Everybody gets up in the cafeteria and goes their separate ways. I go upstairs in the hallway and walk to my history class. I get to my class and sit in my chair. Tom comes in the class and sits next to me.