Part 10

I get a call from Tom and I ignore it.

"Britney are you okay?" Aiden asks being concerned.

Usually he never worries about me but today he did.

"Yes I'm fine Aiden thanks for asking." I say with a sweet tone because I don't want him being concerned about me.

My mom is at work and my Dad is sitting on the couch in the living room.

I actually let out a word to my brothers and start Talking because no boy is going to make me feel depressed.

We talked for a while and laughed.

My dads phone from upstairs starts ringing. Usually I get his phone so I went upstairs and answered. It was a call from my uncle.

"Santi" which is my dads nickname for Santiago.

"Hold up uncle it's me Britney, let me pass the phone to him."  I pass the phone to my dad.

I go back to the kitchen to talk with my brothers but over hear the conversation.

"What?!" My dad said getting loud.

"This can't be real! No no no!" My dad gets up from the couch.

"Dad what's wrong?" I say with a worried face.

I've never heard my dad get scared like this. So I'm very concerned.

My dad ignores me and goes outside. I can kind of hear his voice. "What happened?" I say to my older brother Eddie, "I don't know." He says seriously.

Few minutes go by and my dad comes back in*

My dad seems stressed and worried. He puts his hand over his head and comes to us in the kitchen. "Kids, I don't know how to tell you but it's going to be okay." He says shedding a tear.

I'm so scared.

"Your mom was going fast on the road to come back home and um-" My dad starts crying.

I already know what happened just by that.

I start trying to hold my tears and I look to my brothers. Aiden is crying but my older brother seems sad but he never cries so nothing knew.

"She hit a store, nobody in the store got hurt but she unfortunately passed away immediately." My dad wipes his tear and gets away from us to cool down.

I comfort Aiden and rub his back. Im trying so hard to not breakdown right now, I just know once I go to my room im gonna cry all day. Today is the worst day ever.

30 mins go by and my whole family are talking about planning to have a burial marker for my mom.

If I say the wrong stuff I'm so sorry correct me!

Me and my siblings all hug each other as a comfort thing.

I go back to my room like nothing happened and just cry my eyes out. Why is everything such a mess today. I feel so mad at myself because the last time me and my mom talked was the argument. I didn't say I love you or anything. I wish I can just go back in time.

why why why.

Im crying my eyes out. It's now 10:00 p.m and I haven't got out my room. I cant stop crying. I hear a knock on my door and I wipe my tears off and act like I wasn't crying.

"Yeah!"

"Can I come in?" It's Eddie.

"Yeah."

"I know you were crying it's fine, you don't always have to hide your feelings Britney." Eddie says sitting on my bed.

"You always hide them though." I say looking down.

"I'm a guy though"

"So? Guys can cry." I say in a sassy tone. We both laugh and just comfort each other.

"Dad said you guys can stay home for a few days if you want." I smile out of relief, I really did not want to go to school, I've been so drained.

Time goes by and he leaves the room and I knock out.

I was pretty tired.

________

I wake up and grab my phone.
it's 11:00 a.m.

I see many notifications from Tom. I want to give in because I just need company from someone I wish I can still love but he kissed a girl. I lay down in bed being depressed. I feel like I've been here for days.

4:20 p.m

I get out my room and my brothers asked if I wanted to go on a walk to our close park.

"yeah sure." I say, still sad.

They got a bag and had sandwiches and drinks in it.

I get ready and put on a light blue tracksuit. They're just cute and comfy so why not.

Britney's outfit*(Change if you don't like)

Britney's outfit*
(Change if you don't like)

Me and my brothers talk about stuff while we walk to the park. "So Aiden do you have a girlfriend?" I say in a sassy tone because I know he'd get mad.

"Shut up Britney." He rolls his eyes and I laugh.
We get to the park and sit at this table. Eddie gets out a sandwhich, he hands one to Aiden and offers me one.

"No I'm not hungry, thanks." I say smiling.
"Are you sure?" I nod my head and we talk.

Aiden goes to the playground and makes a friend. I wish I was still a kid.

"Are you and that guy still talking?" Eddie says taking a bite of his sandwhich.

"No" I say looking at Aiden play.

"What happened if you don't mind?"

"He kissed a girl in front of me but Im over it, can we stop talking about this." I say getting uncomfortable.

"Okay my bad." He says

We get back to the house and it's 8:00 p.m.

I'm in my room and turn on the tv. I think to myself and they're making my moms gravestone. I miss her I wish we had a better bond. All the memories came through my mind and I start tearing up.

Im on my bed and move to the side crying myself to sleep.

Hii guys sorry if I sound dumb in here I kept getting distracted, I was very unfocused. I hope you enjoyed this I feel like this one was so bad, I tried sorry!

Please vote guys id really appreciate it, love you guys!🤍💞