Part 19

Me and Tom go in our history class a bit late.

I look at Alexis desk and she's not here. Where is she? Did she move already?? Noo.

I get a bit sad and sit down at my desk next to Tom. I'm looking at the ground, zoning out.

Alexis could've texted me or something?

Wait I don't have her number. Fuck.

How am I going to contact her and hangout.

I get into my thoughts and get a wave of tiredness. I don't know why I got so tired but I put my head down to rest and fell asleep.

___________

Toms pov*

We got hand out test and I look at Britney. I tap her shoulder and I notice that she's sleeping. I leave her alone and the test is on her desk. I wanted to wake her up but we can't talk during the test or we get detention.

Mr. Anderson is walking around back and forth and I start doing my test. He goes to our side of the room.

He sees Britney sleeping, Mr. Anderson taps on her desk lightly trying to wake her up. "Britney, wake up." He whispers trying not to distract the others from the test.

The teacher goes back to his desk and sighs. "I got this teacher!" Micheal gets up and goes towards Britney's desk. He bangs on it loudly startling everybody in the class. Britney jumps and immediately wakes her up.

I get up and push Micheal. "Don't-" I get interrupted by Mr.Anderson, "Guys sit down, Micheal one more time and your going to the deans." The teacher says pointing at him with a mug on his face.

I sit back down and sigh. I look at Britney and she looks confused with her tired face. She's so cute. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah." She says with a sleepy voice.

"We have a test to do." I say giving her a smile. "Mhm." She mumbles out of tiredness. We both do our test and leave each other alone.

___________

Britney's pov*

I'm so confused on what just happened because I was too tired. I ignore it and me and Tom do our test.

40 minutes go by*

Everybody turned in their test by now and I'm the only one who's not done. I'm either very dumb or just slow. I try to answer the history questions but literally nothing came to mind.

I look at Tom and he's been staring at me. "Do you need help my love?" Tom whispers. I nod my head and secretly gave him my paper. He answers all of it and gives me it back.

I smirk at him and get up to go turn it in. I could feel Tom staring at me whenever I get up. I walk back to my chair and sit down.

Me and Tom talk for a while and the bell rings.

We both get out the class, we leave the school and I see my brother waiting for me. I hug Tom and he kisses me, we're tongue kissing and he's getting a little too into it and my brothers right there.

I pull away, "Tom." I say letting out a chuckle he gives me a evil grin and we say goodbye. I get in Eddies car and we drive off.

During the ride to home I felt nauseous.
15 minutes go by and we're at the house*

I open the door and quickly go to the bathroom. I felt sick. I put my hair up and throw up. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Someone knocks on the door.

"Yes?" I say leaving the door locked because I felt embarrassed.

"Britney let me come inside." Eddie says.

"Noo." I say feeling so sick.

I don't like when people see me like this.

"Britney." Eddie says in a serious tone.

"Fine." I open the door and I'm on my knees on the floor next to the toilet.

"What's wrong?" Eddie says with his eyes squinting.
I get scared because I remember me and Tom had sex, but isn't it too early?

I pray I pray that I'm not pregnant, I'm only 16.

Eddie grabs a rubber band and tied my hair rubbing my back. I puke another time and Eddie goes downstairs to get water. He comes back up with a pill in his hand and I drink it.

A few minutes pass by and I stopped throwing up, he  also left me alone. I go to my room and take a nap.

                                __________

I wake up and it's 8:30 p.m. I go downstairs to eat a sandwhich but I see my dad in the kitchen crying.

I slowly come up to him. "What's wrong?" He wipes his tears off and says "I'm just looking at photos of you when you were young with your mother." I look at the photo book and it's me hugging my mom with a big smile holding a thumbs up.

I try to hold in my tears and pat his back. "It's okay papa, she wouldn't want to see you crying." I give him a hug and he slowly stops crying. "Your right." He puts the photo book away and fixes himself up.

I give him a warm smile. "Goodnight chiki." My dad says going upstairs . "Goodnight dad!"

Chiki was a nickname my dad always called me because it means sweet.

I go to make a sandwhich.

10 minutes goes by*

I'm done eating my food and I hear a knock on the door. Eddies home and so is my dad. Aiden is sleeping so who would it be?

I peek out the window and nobody is out there. I have a confused expression on my face and go sit on the couch.

I turn on the tv and a scary commercial pops up. I jump and get paranoid. I try to distract myself and put on my favorite movie.

I hear another knock on the door.

I sigh and get up, I open the door and nobody is out there. What's going on???

"Stop playing around with me, it's not funny." I say because I knew someone had to be out there.

I go back inside and shut the door aggressively and go upstairs. I go in my room and check out my window to see if someone was outside.

Mia.

I open my window and yell "Stop playing with me unless you want to get your ass beat again Mia!" She looks up at me laughing.

I go downstairs and open my front door. Im so mad that this girl thinks she so funny. I clump my fist and see her throwing rocks at my window. I push her and she yells. She gets up quickly and runs away.

"I swear do this one more time Mia!" I yell with a angry tone looking at her run away.

How the hell did she find my house??

I go back inside the house and go to my bed to sleep because it was 10:30 p.m.

Hi guys it's hard writing this story so if it's bad I'm sorry and please hype me up I want to gain more motivation.

Hope you enjoyed this and please vote have a nice day 🤍💞!!