Part 20

5:50 a.m.
My alarm rings and I get up. I take a shower and it's freezing. Now I'm stuck with cold water and I just woke up.

I get through with it and get out the shower. I leave my hair down and put on a red cropped leave shirt and some jeans.

 I leave my hair down and put on a red cropped leave shirt and some jeans

Britney's outfit*
(Change if you don't like)

I go downstairs and eat a granola bar. I get done and my brothers drives me to school. For some reason there was traffic so I was going to be late to school.

I was looking around through the window to see why there was traffic.

From afar I see a body on the floor. I gasp and my heart broke. Even if I didn't know that person I still feel for people.

The traffic stopped and we pass by. We get to the school and I'm 30 minutes late. "Bye Eddie" I say getting off the car and he drives off. I check my phone real quick and go to my favorite app. So many notifications pop up and it's Tom kissing a girl in his car.

WHAT.

My blood is boiling and I get furious. I decided I'm not going to my first class because I was late anyways and it was math class. Who likes math.

I walk to the nearest park so I'm not bored sitting out the school. I'm walking and I see a cute guy at the park. I go inside the park and sit down on a bench.

I go through my phone and a wave of cold air comes by. It was a little chilly today, I should've brought a jacket.

I'm thinking to myself.

Tom is such a liar, I really thought he liked me. I texted bill saying "Your brother is a piece of shit, he cheated again."

Tom literally said we were official when we were in the health office and now he's switching up?

I put my head down and close my eyes for a bit on the table.

I hear footsteps come my way and someone sits next to me. My heart is beating. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look up. It's the guy I thought was cute. He has light brown hair and baby blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Oh yeah I'm just putting my head down." I say blushing a little.

"Oh well you seem bored, do you want to go skate with me and my friends over there?" The guy asks smirking at me.

"I don't even know your name and I don't know how to skate." I say letting out a chuckle.

"My names Alan and I'll teach you how to skate." He says shaking my hand firmly.

I notice I blushed and I only felt this way towards Tom. Even though Tom cheated I still miss him, I know I shouldn't but it feels wrong to be with another guy.

I forget about it and he helps me get up from the bench. We're walking towards the skatepark and I introduce myself. "I'm Britney."

"How old are you Britney?" Alan says giving me the smirk that Tom would give me.