Part 8

Britney's pov*

I get back in my brothers car and he asks if I'm okay.

"Yeah why?" I say in a confused tone.

"You just look a little tired."

"No no I'm good, today was definitely something."
I say laughing, my face is away from him and my neck is towards him. He sees the hickeys that Tom did last time.

"Britney what's that on your neck." He says in serious tone, looking at me through the wing mirror.

"Oh look people-" I say trying to ignore his question but he cuts me off.

"Britney I'm not mad just tell me what it is." He says in a upset tone.

"It's a hickey." I say while facing my head the opposite direction of him.

"From who? The guy with dreadlocks?" I turn around quickly and my heart was pounding. How does he know about Tom?

"Yeah but how do you know about him?" I ask genuinely confused.

"When I picked you he had the house door open, waiting until you got to the car."

"Ohhh."
The car ride was silent ever since that talk.

At the house now*

I lay on the couch for a while and hear my younger brother Aiden come down the stairs.

I already know he's going to say something.

"Did you have fun with your boyfriends?" He says in a girly voice. I actually laughed and he starting laughing too.

No, he didn't know Tom he just likes to play around like if I'm hanging out with guys and I am.

I ignored his question but a thought came to my mind. I realized my older brother, Eddie's birthday was coming up.

Date now: September 16
His birthday: September 22

I'm planning to get him something but I don't know what to get. Guys can be easy or hard, no in between.

Oh and my mom finally gave me my phone back.
I watch a couple of movies with Aiden because we're night owls. We both don't like waking up early but love staying up.

11:20 p.m.

Oh shoot I forgot we have school tomorrow. "Aiden let's go to bed now it's late." I said getting up from the couch.

"Fine okay." He says in a annoyed tone.

We both go upstairs and go to bed. Well not me. I couldn't go to sleep, I just couldn't.

I grab my phone off the drawer and see a notification on messages. I open it and it's Tom.

Yes yes yess
Although the text was from an hour ago.

"I miss your face already." I'm blushing reading his text. "I miss you too Tom." I replied back.

I really did miss him already. I'm usually not like that with guys but for him. It's different.

I kept staring at the message waiting him to text back but I guess he was already sleeping.

I try to close my eyes and sleep but it's hard I literally cannot sleep for shit.

It's now 2:10 A.M.
in the morning and I realized that I get up at 5:40 to get ready. Guess I'm not sleeping.

I actually ended up sleeping at 3:00 in the morning.

                                      ________

Alarm rings*
5:40 A.M.

I wake up so tired not wanting to get up. My eyes feel heavy. I look in the mirror and my eyes are red. I don't want to go school.

I get up take a shower throw on a pink tracksuit since they're comfy and cute. You already know I put my hair down and put a gold necklace so I look somewhat ready.

 You already know I put my hair down and put a gold necklace so I look somewhat ready

Britney's outfit*
Without purse (change if you don't like)

I grab a granola bar because I was a bit hungry.
I still look tired, no no no.

Me and Aiden talked in the kitchen for a little because we had time.

I get in Eddies car and get drove to the school.
I get into the school and go to English class, Tom has that class.

I'm in the hallway going to my class but hear men whistle at me. I ignore it because I'm only for Tom.

I get into my class and see Tom sitting down adjusting himself in the chair. We both smiled at each other. I sit next to him, "Hey what's wrong?" He says, looking me in my eyes deeply.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Your eyes are red, have you been crying?" Tom rubs my arm. I got nervous.

"Oh I slept for like 2 hours, nothing big." I say letting out a chuckle. "Ohh okay!" He says getting happy again.

"Love the outfit." Tom says smirking up and down at me. I kiss him on the cheek as a thank you.

"Class stand up and line up." Ms. Smith says.

We all stand up and get in a line. Tom is behind me and I feel his waist rub my butt. Oh my.

Ms. Smith is putting people partnered together and sits them down at a table. I hope me and Tom get partnered together.

"You and you." I hear Ms. Smith coming closer and closer down the line. "Okay Britney you and her." I lightly smiled at the girl and looked at Tom.

We both look upset but get over it. Me and the girl both sat down and talked.

"Okay Tom, you and her." My eyes quickly went his direction and I eyed the girl down. She seems sweet I don't think she would do anything to Tom.

Me and my partner talked for a while and laugh.

"What's your name?" She asks with a gentle smile.

"Oh I'm Britney and you?" I say shaking her hand as a joke, we both giggled.

"I'm Nala"

"Oh that's such a pretty name!" I say and she blushes.

I turn to Tom's direction to see what going on and the girl is touching his face. My blood is boiling right now. The girl kept and kept getting closer to her face and kissed him. Tom didn't let go.

WHAT THE FUCK??!!

I get up from my chair go to the both of them and smack both. I storm out the classroom and hear "DETENTION! YOU BETTER COME!" Ms. Smith says.

I say back already in the hallway "SHUT UP!" to the teacher. She never gives me a break.

Hii guys Ik this is short I'm sorry and also sorry I didn't do a part  yesterday I wasn't really feeling it but here's part 8 I hope you guys liked it and I'm trying my best to keep up.

Please vote and I love all of you guys🤍💞.