The start

August 19th 2004

"Britney wake up!" my younger brother Aiden says while shaking me. "Oh my gosh leave me alone" I say, "your always doing that!". "Okay then I won't anymore, you wake yourself up from now on!" My brother said.

6:00 A.M
ugh I was supposed to wake up earlier I'm going to be late to my new school get it together Brit.

I take a warm shower and start getting ready. My hair is down and straight. I throw on a dark blue crop top with some random jeans.

 I throw on a dark blue crop top with some random jeans

Britney's shirt*

Britney's pants* (If you don't like it change it)

Britney's pants*
(If you don't like it change it)

Once I'm done getting ready my older brother Eddie drives me to school. "Do you think I'll fit in?" I ask my older brother with a worried tone. "No" Eddie replies back.

Well damn.

"I'm joking I'm joking, who cares if you fit in or not just have fun" my brother says turning his head at me. "Your so dumb" I say while laughing, I got out the car. "Bye love you!" he says starting to giggle knowing I don't like saying I love you back because that's my sibling. Ew why would I?

I close the door and he drives off.
I take a big deep breath in and let it out. Oh my gosh I'm so nervous, I don't want to introduce myself to the whole class. I kept repeating to myself it's gonna be okay.

"It's gonna be okay"

I walk in the school and look for my class. I check my schedule and I have English first.

Okay I like English why would it be bad?
I try finding my English class but it's literally nowhere to be found. I walk up to this girl with light short brown hair and nice style. "Um excuse me do you know where English class is?" I say. "Oh yeah here follow me"

I follow her, meanwhile she takes me to my class I ask her whats her name.

"so what's your name?"

"I'm Alexis, what's your name?"

"Oh I'm Britney, and your name is cute" I say while seeing her hint of blush on her face.

"Oh thanks" she chuckles.

"Here's English, it's okay everybody can't find English when their new, I don't know why they put this class here." Alexis says, I giggle "thank you so much." "Yeah no problem good luck!" I step in my class and the teachers stares at me.

fuck is she looking at?

"Oh are you the new student?" She says sarcastically smiling at me, knowing I am the new student.

Ugh I already hate her.

I fake smile and say "yeah"

" well well well, your late its been 15 mins since this class has started" she grins "oh well let me stop being so funny" she stands up from her desk smiling and introduces me.

"Everybody eyes up here."

Everybody looks so bored in here.

"This is Britney Hernandez, I want you guys to welcome her and be nice!" She says while I see her spit fly from her mouth.

Um ew.

"Britney don't be shy and introduce yourself" The teacher says, smiling proudly.

"Um hi guys I'm Britney."
What else do I say???

"Okay Britney, take a seat in front of tom." she says while looking at me like I knew who the fuck that is?

"Oh well of course you don't know who Tom is, that's funny, Tom please raise your hand!"

Tom raises his hand and the first thing I thought was wow he's pretty cute. He has blonde dreads, a pretty smile and nice clothing style.

As I walk I can feel him staring at me...
very intensely.

I sit in front of him and set my bag down.

10 mins go by
The class was pretty boring, some people would talk here and there but it seems depressing.

I'm sitting playing with my hands and I feel someone kick my leg.

Ow that hurt.
I didn't say anything about it and just left it alone but 2 minutes later I felt another kick. I think to myself, the only person behind me is Tom why would he kick me?

I felt another kick!
I turned around and said "excuse me?" with a aggressive tone. I hear him giggle and I'm not going to lie his laugh is pretty cute but I'm not going to let that go again. So I said "what's so funny?"

"Nothing it's just your feisty." Tom says while smirking at me. I giggled and hear "Britney! turn around and stop flirting with Tom." it's the teacher.

Why is she on my ass?
Everybody is staring at me and Tom but I really don't care.

As time goes by I just get bored bored and BORED.
I turned around and ask Tom "when does this class end?" In a annoyed voice. "In 10 mins calm down sweetheart" he says while looking at me up and down.

Oh my

"Okay thanks" I turned back around and the 10 minuets goes by.

Everybody gets up and leaves the class.
I get up and I hear Tom getting up after me, I walk up to the teacher and asked "Do you know where history class is?" The teacher looked up at me and said "Y-" she gets ignored by Tom "It's okay Ms. Smith I'll show her since I have my next class with her as well"

"Well great thank you Tom!" Ms. smith says with a smiley face.

Heyyy guys hopefully you liked it I'm a starter at a writing so please don't judge how I write but my left hand is soreee from holding my phone literally as we speak my hand is suffering😭

Hope you enjoyed this part & pleasee vote 🤍🤍🤍