Part 2

Tom pulls my arm lightly and whispers in my ear "she's pretty annoying huh?" I giggle, "yeah and it's only my first day here." He laughs.

I see a lot of girls staring at me and Tom like I committed a crime or something.

What are they staring at??

I hear a girl from behind me say "Heyy Tom you look so good today" Tom looks back and says "Thank you" but that's all. He still is pulling my arm lightly.

"This is history class come sit next to me" Tom says with a smirk. I see that my friend Alexis has this class with me! YAYY!  "Wait I see my friend Alexis." I go to Alexis and tell her to come sit next to me with Tom.
"Oh your going to sit next to Tom?" she said in a annoyed voice. "Yeah why not?"

"I don't know but I'm not sitting next to him." Alexis said in a mad tone. "Please Alexis I don't want you being left out." I said while locking eye contact with her. "Okay fine only for you though." "Yay okay come!" Alexis giggles and we both go to where Tom is sitting.

I'm sitting next to Tom and Alexis is sitting next to me. I feel Tom staring at me hard, but I ignore it and just payed attention to the teacher and this teacher is actually interesting instead of Ms. Smith or whatever.

I still feel Tom eyeing me I turned his way and he's staring at my chest.

um um um

He notices that I know he's staring there so he laughs at me because he could tell I was nervous.

I turned to Alexis and she's rolling her eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned voice.
"Nothing." She looks down at the floor with a sad face.

What's wrong with her?

"Alexis are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine thanks for asking brit."
I know she's lying I could tell by her face.
Alexis raises her hand, "can I go to the bathroom mr.   Anderson?"  "Yes you can!"

Mmm I wonder what's wrong.

I feel someone lean on me and it's Tom. Tom grabs my bag and starts laughing. "Tom!! Give me my bag back!" I say laughing pretty loud.

"Unless you come to my house tonight" Tom says giving me this freaky look. "Tom give me it back." I say more serious this time. "I take that as a yes, here you go!"

I didn't say yes to going to his house?? But that seems fun.
"After school I'll give you a ride to my house." He says. "Wait but my parents, they wouldn't let me." I said with a sigh.

"Just say that you got after school help" Tom says locking strong eye contact with me. "Okay fine" I roll my eyes and he giggles.

Class goes by and your leaving school*

You totally forget you were going to Toms house and he didn't even tell you where to meet up after school.

He's kind of slow but me too.

I'm walking out the school and I feel someone behind me, I look back and it's Tom.
Sometimes I forget he's pretty tall, I look up at him.

"Heyy" Tom said in a happy tone.
"Hi Tom!" I say with a smile, he's smirking like always.

"Follow me Britney" He grabs my hand and takes me to his ride. "Who's that?" This light blonde short hair boy asks. Tom says "Oh that's-"
"I'm Britney Hi nice to meet you all" I say smiling at all of the 3 boys in the car. "Hi I'm bill nice to meet you Britney your very pretty!" Bill says.

Bill is pretty cute too!
Tom and bill kind of lookalike.
Are they brothers?

"Thank you bill!" I say with a sweet tone.

"Hi I'm Gustav sorry to approach you like that but this is Georg!" Gustav says with a embarrassed look and I giggled. "No it's okay! But hi Georg"
"Hi Britney nice to meet you, are you Toms new girl of the day?" Georg says laughing.

I faked laughed
Is Tom a player..
A wave of sadness hit. I could tell my face looked sad I just know it.
Oh my gosh this is embarrassing.

"Really Georg!" I look at the ground.
"Britney he's lying that's not true."
I looked up and just smiled.
_________________________________
Toms POV*

"Hi Britney nice to meet you, are you Toms new girl of the day?" Georg says laughing.

I quickly looked Britney and she fake smiles
Shit! I could tell that was a fake smile.
"Really Georg!" I say with a annoyed tone.
I look at Britney because I hear nothing come out of her, she's looking at the ground.

Shit shit shit shit.
Why Georg why why why!!!

"Britney he's lying that's not true."
She's fake smiling again I'm so pissed at Georg right now I wish I could just fight him.
_________________________________
Back to Britney's pov:

I get in the car and we just talk and laugh, I'm sitting next to Gustav and he's so sweet and funny!
His smile is so cutee and bubbly
"So Britney, how many siblings you have?" Bill said
"I have 2 brothers one older and the other one is younger I'm the middle child." I say laughing, Tom looks back at me and smiles "Your laugh is cute."

Ahhh

"Thank you Tom!" He winks at me and says "we're here!"

MY HANDSSS HURTT
I hope you guys enjoyed this part I think that enough for today I'll probably post another one tomorrow but this page was ehh

Please vote 🤍🤍🤍  and excuse my writing if it's bad