Chapter 13: Titans

Botanical Garden, East of Arkham Island
Silver POV

After we disable the panels which reveal a hidden doorway which  I didn't know that exist until now. We enter to see a lot of plants and a lab, but right now we're more focus on Joker who is standing in front of us. He has a storage containers full of Titan Venom in the back.

Joker: "Hello there Batman and werewolf guard. Sorry, but I got destiny with creating my own super soldiers."

We're ready to fight against his thugs until he shot them with a green liquid gun which I can sense a scent of Titan in the liquid. That was causing them to turn into the same monster that Bane was, but this time we're dealing with two of them. Joker retreat with the rest of the Titans while we deal with it. I deal with one while Batman deals with the other one. I turn into my werewolf and deal with a Titan thug since my werewolf strength is equal to that Titan. I use my claws and skills to deal with him. He punch me in the face, but I'm not going down without a fight. We continue the fight that took couple of minutes. Batman continue fighting the other one with his average strength which is not much, but it's going to do. We finish beating up a couple of Titan thugs, but now Joker got away with a bigger problem.

Silver: "What's the plan?"

Batman: "I want to make a vaccine that fight against the Titan strain and we know that plants is the top component of it. We need to talk with Poison Ivy."

Silver: "If she cares a lot of plants then I know a place where she will be at. Come with me."

We head to one of the spots where I know where Ivy will be at which is my favorite spot in the Garden, but the problem is the drawbridge is out.

Silver(angry): "Damn it; the drawbridge is out."

Batman: "Don't worry I got something for this situation."

He press a button and I notice a light coming from the stain glass which a flying vehicle came crashing into the building and unleash a pod.

Silver(happy): "Where do you keep this stuff?"

Batman open the capsule which is a device.

Batman: "With this we can grant cross the down drawbridge."

We head to the drawbridge and activate the device which he called it the Line Launcher. We both cross with it and making our way to the place where I know Ivy will be at which is the Elizabeth Arkham Glasshouse which is the other side of the lab if I remember correctly. We head to the Elizabeth Arkham Glasshouse and see Ivy talking with her plant.

Silver(thought): "I wish I can speak plant."

She continue to talk with the plant until she notice us.

Ivy: "Don't worry honey; those two will be dead if they let their hand on you."

Silver: "Sorry to disturb your peace time, but we need a antidote for the Venom."

Ivy: "And why would I help you?"

Silver: "Your plants are sick by Joker's Titan Venom. If you really care about your plants then you help us. Don't think about the people here, but think about your plants."

She start to think about it, but Batman knows that she try to attack us from the behind and hurt the plant which cause pain in her body.

Batman: "If you don't then more plants will suffer if you stall us."

Ivy: "There is a plant beneath the Asylum, but it's protected by Killer Croc."

Silver: "Of course the cure has to be down there."

Batman: "How do we get there?"

Silver: "Only person who probably know is Cash since those two are at each other's throat."

We heading out and Batman order Ivy to go back to the cell, but I decide to give her the vial which contains the Adam and Eve which I mix it up. I got enough if I dump the rest in the water system, but right now we need to talk with Cash of where Croc is at.

Silver: "That's Adam and Eve. Those will help your plants against the Titan Venom."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile
Ivy POV

I watch the two leave while I stare at the vial which contains the thing called Adam and Eve, but do I trust him who is the same as the humans. I talk with the plants about him and say that he is the most trustworthy person in the Asylum since he takes care of them. I was about to get the viral until I start to feel sick and hear Joker's voice.

Joker: "How about  I give you more power with a doze of the Titan Venom?"

I try to grab the viral, but the feeling has overtaken me and the plants. I start to laugh while the plants start to grow huge and now the Asylum is under my control now. The viral land on one of the huge branches and getting cover by Mother Nature.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Silver POV

Me and Batman was about to leave the Gardens until we start to feel a earthquake and see plants are covering the building.

Silver(shock): "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"

Batman: "Looks like the Titan Venom is infecting Ivy and is causing the plants to grow huge. We need to leave before we too get cover by the plants."

We immediately leave the building and see the entire island cover by giant plants including buds that contains poison if a threat get too close.

To be Continued....

Chapter 14