Chapter 11: Poison Ivy

Penitentiary, Arkham Asylum
Silver POV

I follow the scent of the Warden who is capture by Harley, but I know the place is where the insane inmates are been held so this is getting dangerous, but we need the Warden to grant access to the Garden where the production plant for the Titan Venom is been stored. We enter the building and see a couple of thugs looking at a dead guard while laughing about who shot him which we return the favor by beating the crap out of them. We enter the Main Cell Block where we can see a lot of inmates with cage on their heads because they are insane of course. We continue the scent which takes us to the Green Mile where we notice a reddish hair woman with green skin.

 We continue the scent which takes us to the Green Mile where we notice a reddish hair woman with green skin

Batman: "Poison Ivy. You better careful Silver because your sense will go crazy if you approach her."

Silver: "I put that in mind."

Ivy notice us and want us to let her out, but we can't since Batman don't want anyone loose while I don't have a security clearance to do that. She say that the plants are suffering.

Silver: "I think it's something to do with what's going on at the Garden with the Titan Venom production plants."

Ivy notice me saying that and got angry that someone is hurting her plants because of it, but I calm her down by saying that we're going to take care of it so she doesn't have to worry about it, but I sense she doesn't trust me which is fine so we head to the far back to the Security Control Room where we can see the Warden tied to a chair on the Control Tower, but we notice Harley is walking bypass us and free Poison Ivy from her cell which it isn't good and also Joker activate the cells which free the insane inmates.

Silver: "Not good."

Batman: "That's okay because I got this. Warden I need your card."

Warden: "Sure."

Batman use a device that scan the card and he use it to unlock the laser gate. I lock the gate to keep the Warden secure.

Silver: "It's safe in there sir; let us take care of this."

Warden: "Good Luck."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

We head to the Main Cell Block while fighting off the insane inmates and saw Harley who is excited to us.

Harley: "Hello there boys. Shocking to see me, but right now it's time for the show."

She went up the platform and activate the electric panels which activate the floor that is turning electricity so I use my power to jump on the platform and Batman use his Batclaw to get up as well. Harley order her men to attack us, but we able to repel them while keeping them from getting a gun. The fight continues on for about 5 minutes while she escape towards the Extreme Incarceration, but right now we need to shut down the electric floor which Batman did by using his little device and shut the floor down. We head to the Extreme Incarceration and notice Harley is behind the control room and Joker is watching the show.

Harley: "Their here darling."

Joker: "Good; now give them a beating."

Harley: "You hear him boys; beat them to a pulp."

We both notice the fighting area is the same thing as the Main Cell so we need to be careful otherwise we get electrocute by the floor. The fight against the thugs last about more minutes than before due to the fact that we need to avoid the electric floor, but we manage to defeat the thugs and more incoming. Time has passed and Joker was displease of the result.

Joker: "Sorry darling, but there is no room for second place."

Harley was about to fight, but I punch her in the face which knock her out. Batman grab the ID from Harley and scan her hand.

Batman: "Good; we can grant access to the Garden now."

Batman activate one of the cells and I throw her into it and shut it.

Harley: "Joker will win this and get me out."

Silver: "I want to see him try."

Now our next objective is to head for the Garden, but the major concern is Poison Ivy that escape from her cell by Harley, but we probably know where she went. The Garden where there a lot of plants and I also want to deal with the production plants since  I work so hard to treat the plants with care.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
???
Poison Ivy POV

After Harley help me escape; I decide to have my revenge against those who are harming the plants since I don't humans to do anything about it, but might as well have a little fun around here. First save my plants and then deal with Batman and his little buddy guard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile
Penitentiary, Arkham Asylum
Silver POV

I start checking on my notebook about a cure for the plants since I know there will be infection happening especially to outside chemicals. Batman question of why he put all the effort for plants which I explain to him that plants is Mother Nature children and possess a special protein that makes you healthy. Sure I love meat, but a combine with plants is something to die for. Always eat your vegetable like my mother always tells me to. Fruit is the best offer of Mother Nature. I still remember that I still have my antidote that is store in the Garden just in case this happens. I called it Adam and Eve where the couple eat the forbidden fruit of Knowledge which cause the Father to banish them to the Mother Earth.

Silver: "We need to head for the Garden so I can fetch Adam and Eve."

We head to the Garden next.

To be Continued.....

Chapter 12

Note: "I'm going to save the name when the chapter is out because I'm writing and playing the game at the same time. Sorry for any inconvenience."