Chapter 1: Childhood Phase

Arkham Asylum, Gotham City
3rd POV

Before we start on the main story which will take place during the Arkham Asylum Incident; we need to head many years before it start when we head to a certain scientist who works at Arkham Asylum named Laura Morgan who is making some kind of Virus which she is doing as a hobby, but there are times she take her son Silver Morgan to her workplace, but under protection of the Guards due to inmates in the area. The Warden didn't like having Silver near the inmates, but Laura said that he will be fine as long he is in her workplace which is the Medical Facility, but within the Red Sector of the facility.  She was studying the myths and legends of the werewolf which she borrow some chemicals from the city to study the effects, but warn Silver to not touch any experiment.

Laura: "Now Silver; don't touch anything."

Silver(happy): "Yes mom."

She left while Silver remain in the lab and promise not to touch anything. It last about a couple of hours until she return with some kind of liquid that looks reddish with some black into it. She start experiment with the liquid with other chemicals which it have different results. She start to name it the Lycanthropy Virus as the name for her experiment. She is planning to put this to the committee and see if it's profitable to the company. Silver Morgan heads to the Botanical Garden at the East Side of the Asylum, but require guards to escort him since it's dangerous. He loves plants a lot so he spend most of the time to work with plants and when the time comes for him to return to the Medical Facility; he head out with the guards. Once he arrive; he can see his mother start to finish the final brew for the Virus which is a mixture of some chemical into it.

Laura: "Done; I finally complete the Virus. I'm tired."

Guard: "Lady Laura; the Warden request to see you at the Mansion."

Laura: "Understood; Silver you stay here and don't touch it."

Silver: "Yes mom."

 Laura left while her son stays behind in her lab and make sure that he never leave the lab unless she knows where he went. Silver sit on the chair and wait for his mother to arrive, but he is getting thirsty so he went to the vending machine in her office which he get his favorite cherry favor soda. He head back to the lab and put the soda on the small table near his chair and head back to the office to see what's on TV, but unknown to him that a cat start enter the building without Silver seeing the cat and got on the table where the chemical was stored. The cat start to play around on the table and knock down the vial into the soda can which one of the guards enter the room and caught the cat.

Guard: "GOD DAMN! Doctor Lizzy should keep her cat in her office."

He notice a mess on the table and start to clean it up with gloves and some cleaning supplies since he knows that Silver is in the office watching TV. He doesn't want Silver to get sick from whatever it's on the table. It took a couple of minutes and Silver is coming back from the office which the officer was finish with the cleaning. Silver grab his soda can, but unknown to him that the Virus is in the can.

Note: "Remember to take your drinks and never put them in the lab where dangerous chemical are stored. Don't get sick."

He finish drinking it, but he start to feel sick.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Laura POV

I just finish talking with the Warden about new upgrades to the Medical Facility; however I was stop by Guards who told me to don't go in the Medical Facility which I'm confuse until I realize that Silver is still in the facility. We can hear a growl coming from the facility and see a werewolf coming out of the facility with a guard on one of it's arms.

Guard(scared): "IT'S A WEREWOLF!"

The werewolf start to attack the Guards while the guards open fire at it, but the wolf dodge it with speed and charge right at the guards. It knock couple of guards into the wall and it finally reach to me which it grab me by the neck with it's evil eyes glaring at me.

Laura: "Let me go."

The werewolf was about to kill Laura until the wolf took a sniff which it recognize the scent at it's mother so the werewolf drop her down which cause her to be relieve from the pain and the guards manage to take it down with the trans. bullet which they use to knock down the inmates that is causing problems or escape. It took a lot, but they manage to bring it down, but why is there a werewolf in the Medical Facility until I notice that I have the Virus in my lab and also Silver was in there as well. I rush to my lab.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Laura's Lab, Medical Facility

I head to the lab and see the entire place was destroyed by that werewolf and notice there are rip clothes on the floor which I notice it belongs to Silver, but his body is missing and no blood in the lab except some of the guards that was killed during the outbreak. I also notice a can that tip over and I test it on the scope to see that the Virus is in the soda can which means that Silver drink it and transform him into a werewolf.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
3rd POV
Laura's Lab, Medical Facility

It's been many years has pass since the incident and Silver was put under therapy session after he turn into werewolf and remain in the Asylum until he can transform back. We head back to the facility to se Silver as a teenager helping his mother working with his mother.

To be Continued....

Chapter 2: Arkham Asylum Outbreak