Chapter 3: Batman

Route to North of Arkham
Silver POV

I'm heading to the Northern section of Arkham where Batman has his mobile park, but it's under attack by Joker's men; however I can hear voice coming towards me which I hid and notice a woman with twin tails and a mask.

She is heading to the Western section of the Asylum. The same place I just got off from which I notify my mother that she is getting company.

Silver: "Mom; you're getting company."

Mom(radio): "I can take care of myself. Help Batman."

I nod and continue heading towards the Northern Section of the Asylum and see that they lock the doors. Damn it; they lock the pathway which means I need to find my way so I decide to use my werewolf powers to climb the walls.

Silver: "Can't find path... Make one."

I start to climb the walls and into the hillside that splits the section into three. I head to the other side of the wall where I can hear gunshots from the other tunnels which means the inmates have guns so this is going to be a problem, but as long they don't have silver bullets than it's fine for me to fight back. I notice a lot of beating on a metal and notice a large group of inmates are attacking the Batmobile that was driven by Batman. I decide to deal with them, but looks like someone has arrive and it was Batman himself.

Looks like he face trouble due to the scratch on his suit, but right now his mobile needs help so I jump down where the thugs are at which I created a shockwave which cause everyone to lose balance, but Batman maintain his balance

Looks like he face trouble due to the scratch on his suit, but right now his mobile needs help so I jump down where the thugs are at which I created a shockwave which cause everyone to lose balance, but Batman maintain his balance. Everyone manage to look at me with fear in their eyes.

Thug(shock): "WHAT IS THAT THING?"

Thug2: "LOOK! He is one of the guards here."

Everyone was shock that a guard is a werewolf.

Thug(shock): "WEREWOLF! I didn't know there was one."

Silver: "There is and now you're going back into your cells NOW!"

Thug3: "Screw you Furry. Let's get him boys."

They start charging right at me, but there attack is less a threat to me and I start smacking them down. Batman is dealing with the remains while I handle my side of the pack which I send one to the walls while smashing the other one to the ground. Once that is done; I order some men to secure the thugs. It's going to be awhile for the men to secure the thugs since there are problems everywhere, but right now I finally meet the Dark Knight in person.

Silver: "It's an honor to meet the legendary Dark Knight."

Batman(shock): "I didn't expect the Asylum have a werewolf."

Silver: "Silver Morgan at your service. Sorry about the Batmobile."

The Batmobile took some heavy damage from my jump.

Batman: "Don't worry about it, but what's the situation here?"

Silver: "I saw a twin hair girl heading to the Western part of the Asylum and I was heading here."

I continue to talk with him while he fetch something at the back of the truck of the Batmobile which looks like some kind of spray.

Silver: "What's that?"

Batman: "Explosive Gels. I need to find the Commissioner. Have you seen him?"

I shake my head, but if he's here than I can smell him out.

Silver: "Let me find his scent."

I start to sniff the ground and notice a pipe on the ground which Batman confirms it belongs to the Commissioner so I use the pipe to track him down which points me to the Western part of the Asylum.

Silver: "The scent is taking me to the Western part of the Asylum, but the problem is that the gate is locked and I don't have access to it."

Batman notice a weak wall beside and use the explosive gel on it.

Batman: "Better stay back."

I stay back and he press a button which blows up the wall and we move out, but first I need to return to normal size. Batman was impress that I was able to transform back and forth without losing my mind of it which I say it takes a lot of practice. Once we reach the West side of the Asylum I start to notice a lot of action at the Medical Facility which is bad because mom is there.

Silver: "This is bad."

Batman: "What?"

Silver: "My mom is at the Medical Facility and I can sense that the Commissioner is at the facility."

We both notice a large group of thugs standing guard at the entrance which means that no one is allow to enter. We both head over there and deal with the thugs.

Thug: "Hey look; there's Bat and he brought someone here to help him out."

Thug2(laugh): "What's wrong Bat? Can't handle without any help?"

Batman: "Trust me; I don't need any help, but he has important things to do in there."

We attack the thugs which we out strength them by a thousand, but there were some damage; however it wasn't enough for me to call it quit and punch them in the face. It took couple of seconds until they collapse on the ground and went inside.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medical Facility, Arkham Asylum

We both enter the entrance and notice Harley behind a close fence laser.

Silver(angry): "YOU!"

That was enough to scare her and notice both of us.

Harley: "Hello there Bats and you brought a friend here, but you two have to wait."

Batman: "Where's Gordon?"

She was about to refuse when we hear the Commissioner at the other side of the room which Harley thrown something at him and of course Joker wasn't happy that we're here by using his TV channel.

Joker: "We're not ready for the show. HARLEY! Why is he here?"

She say sorry and Joker accept it. She told us that we need to find a way to enter the building with other means and of course I need to find my mother as well.

To be Continued....

Chapter 4: Is there a Doctor in the House?