Chapter 9: Chaos Wolf Returns

????
Silver POV

After we got hit by the gas from Scarecrow; just like last time that Batman is gone and I enter my little nightmare, but this time I'm back to my childhood where I can see mother talking with my father who say that he going offshore for business. He didn't say where he's going except not in the US, but it was enough to anger mom.

Mom(angry): "So you're going out to this woman."

We both know that father was cheating with mother with a woman who is out of this country, but we both don't know who she is. My father didn't say anything except walk away from us and that is when my mother is now working for Arkham Asylum as a scientist. I didn't have a chance to make friends because everyone know about the affair and some of them are bully me because of what my father did so mother decide to take me to the Arkham Asylum where I'm safe from bully, but to my opinion; it's worst when you have to see inmates everyday. I continue to travel through the time that I have bad days, but the guards of Arkham Asylum is good to me and I help them out when I could. I still can't figure where father went, but I do know that he always talk about this woman always like kimonos so I can narrow it down to Asia; however after many years I don't care about that man anymore so I remain in the Asylum and help mother out with her work which is the result of me turning into a werewolf, but that's okay because this make mother happy and the test results help us to earn some money from the company that hired her for the viral. She told them about the situation and they understand the situation and was please of the result so we earn some huge amount of money because of the testing. Thanks to that; I was able to built my own gadgets which was the result of the Wolf Claw and mom made the Shadow Wolf. I continue to make forward and see him again. CHAOS WOLF!"

Chaos Wolf: "We meet again my friend."

Silver: "How about you leave me alone?"

Chaos Wolf(laugh): "That's funny because I'm part of you. Want to get rid of me than do it by force."

It was Wolf Time again, but this time Chaos Wolf summon of undead soldiers with darkness as a protection.

Chaos Wolf: "See if you can use that werewolf power to better use."

I turn into my werewolf and attack the undead soldiers while fighting against Chaos Wolf who is laughing.

Chaos Wolf(laugh): "YES! LOSE YOUR HUMANITY IN THE PROGRESS!"

I continue to attack the undead soldiers, but later turn into guards at the moments; I was shock that I killed a guard which cause Chaos Wolf to push me almost to the edge of the abyss. I was able to stand my ground, but still shock from the killing; however I know that this is nothing but a illusion created by the Fear Gas which is most effective if you don't have a high level will. I try my best to fight against Chaos Wolf, but every time I attack him; it would later appear to be another person. I need to figure things out; however I notice the spotlight again at the far back which have the same symbol as before which means I can repel him back to the darkness. I push Chaos Wolf out of me and head straight toward the spotlight, but he grab me by the leg and drag me to the darkness. I grab on the guard rail and start to climb to the spotlight while facing against the strength of Chaos Wolf. Some of the guard rails start to break and some of them start to collapse toward the darkness. I continue to climb the rails and manage to grab the spotlight and aim it at Chaos Wolf. He let go of me and fell into the darkness.

Chaos Wolf(angry): "CURSE YOU!"

The lights start to shine around me and see that I'm at the Main Hall, but I can't see Batman anywhere until I hear a large noise which is a giant bell come crashing down to the lower level. That was almost scare the crap out of me and I saw Batman coming down.

Silver: "Batman. You know how to make a entrance."

Batman: "I take it that you consume the Fear Gas too."

I nod, but I can sense something behind the door which it crash down the laser and I can hear screaming coming from that door which leads to the Warden Office.

Silver: "Something is happening in there."

We head to the door and see a couple of thugs with a stun rod, but with a good dodge we manage to defeat them and head to the Warden Office to see Zsasz holding Doctor Young.

Zsasz: "Stand back you two or this girl gets it."

Me and Batman cover the corner and wait for the moment of attack which Joker help us for the first time which cause Zsasz to turn around and Batman knock him with a Batarang and free Young. I cuff up Zsasz while Young explain about her business with Joker and learn that the production plant is at the Garden which I got angry because it will harm the plants due to the chemical. She head to the plaque and it explodes which both of us knock us out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
???? POV

I can feel the pain of plants have is occurring outside and beg for someone to help them.

???: "I need to help them."

To be Continued....

Chapter 10: Warden's Travel