18 ; a starry kiss

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

the soft breeze brushed jungwon's hair, pushing it back, slightly revealing his forehead. he was sitting on the top of a hill, looking upon the rest of the city.

his legs splayed on the grass. his arms propping him up in a relaxed position. just admiring the view of the buildings, varying in height. short and tall. big and small. each building was different. in height and in aesthetics.

but together, they created a harmonious and settling city where lots of people could live.

the wind played with the green strands of grass, flowing back and forth. amidst the lines of grass, laid little white daisies. all of them dispersed over the lush green canvas.

it was 10:32pm. the full night sky was out.

a black and dark blue gradient painting the sky. millions of stars were scattered across it, sparkling and shining brightly, creating a beautiful pattern.

the round full moon, glowing ever so lustrously across the whole city. casting an ethereal glow onto the quiet and idle city.

the lights of the city were turned on. he could see all of the bright windows in the buildings and apartments. some were on, some were off. all of the lights over the city were tiny specks, forming a dot-to-dot drawing.

but this view was far better than a simple drawing. enchanting and breathtaking.

however, a new twinkle caught jungwon's eye. kang seoyeon.

the girl who made his heart beat immensely fast. the girl who made his cheeks flush the bright colour, red. the girl who made him sleepless at nights as his mind was only filled with thoughts of her.

the girl who made him smile and laugh his head off without a fail. the girl who made him feel so comfortable and at home. the girl who made him fall so hard.

that girl was kang seoyeon. his rival. his best friend. his classmate. his number one person. his crush.

she was his everything, except she wasn't his. not yet.

she was making her way to him, slowly walking across the field of grass. their eyes locked. both of them staring at each other. it was as if time stopped.

her eyes sparkled. it was like the stars were captured inside of her brown orbs. seoyeon's wavy hair was gently touched by the cold breeze surrounding the two.

she was wearing an oversized grey hoodie with baggy sweats. her sweater paws swaying back and forth as she takes each step towards him.

even though it was dark, jungwon could still see her everlasting beauty.

jungwon breaks their eye contact, looking back at the view. how could he face her again, especially after ignoring her these past several days?

seoyeon reached the boy, sitting down beside him. she takes a good look at him.