05 ; seoyeon + desk

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝘀𝗲𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 + 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸

"don't forget to finish off the work for tomorrow's class" in a very monotone voice, the teacher dismisses the class.

seoyeon bangs her head against her desk, the second the teacher walks out of the classroom. chaewon tries to muffle her laughter by covering her mouth. she takes a photo of the girl, now glued to the table, for safe keeping.

chaewon and seoyeon have been best friends for a while now. they met during music class. seoyeon was the first one to talk, complimenting chaewon's singing.

this interaction led to more talking and gradually becoming friends. they realised they were mutuals through yunjin and wondered why they have never talked to one another.

seoyeon and chaewon often hung out at each other's houses, goofing around or singing karaoke. chaewon and yunjin were the ones to introduce her to sakura, kazuha and eunchae, then everything just clicked.

chaewon teases, "yeon, what is up with you today?"

"nothing is wrong.." seoyeon replies, trying to deny what she is implying.

"oh yeah? the fact that you are this sad over jungwon not being here says a lot" chaewon rolls her eyes, swiping her phone.

seoyeon's cheeks heats up, she repeatedly smacks her face in an attempt to cool it down.

thankfully her face was hidden from chaewon's sight or she would never seek the day of light ever again.

wait, why is she blushing? it's not like she has feelings for jungwon. she's just flustered. wait, why would she be flustered?

she doesn't like him, right? it's impossible! they are only supposed to be school rivals. competing against each other. rivals aren't meant to fall for one another, right?

her thoughts were interrupted, "hey chaewon! seoyeon!" yunjin barges into the classroom, followed by eunchae.

"what?" seoyeon mumbles, lifting her face off the table.

"come on, let's go eat" eunchae grabs the two girls' wrists and drags them to the cafeteria where the rest of their friends were.

⋆*.⋆♡

instagram
yeonwon 4 the win !! 🥇

chaewon
guess who fell asleep...

chaewonguess who fell asleep