23 ; yours

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

"chaewon!" jake calls out to the girl. his arm waving above the crowd, trying to catch her attention.

chaewon spots the boys and immediately leads the girls through the crowds of people. linking their arms together, forming a long chain.

"i'm so hungry" eunchae complains, frowning.

"let's go buy some food then!" riki leads the way, navigating the group through the heaps of people.

the group all bought food from the many stalls. they ended up sharing their food, having a whole feast together.

soon, they separated into small groups. many of them had to run their stalls while the rest wished to explore and walk around the area.

unfortunately, jungwon was given the task of checking up on the festival before he could fully relax and enjoy the school festival stalls.

seoyeon would have given him company, but she had something important to do and needed heeseung's help.

he slumped his way around the festival, observing the stalls and checking up on everyone. ticking his check list as he goes around. everything was going well so far.

the stalls were successful and all of them seem to be having a good time. nothing went wrong. everything was running smoothly. hopefully, it stayed that way until the end of the day.

the activities were filled with people and everyone was participating. it was nice to see the whole school gathered together for a fun and special day once a year.

"jungwon!" riki runs towards the boy, the other boys following along.

"let's go to the band, they are playing right now," heeseung suggests. all of them agree and head towards the band.

jungwon needed to check up on the band anyways, might as well go with his friends.

walking through the crowds of smiles. a bright smile spreads on his face, listening to his friends talk and laugh with each other. jungwon later joining in the jokes.

they reach the stage, the school's band was playing one of the songs jungwon has listened to over and over again at their practices. it was a nice song for a festival though.

the crowd was cheering on the band, jamming to the instrumentals and the vocals. soon, the lights turn to dark. the crowd growing silent, waiting for the next performance.

everyone staring at the stage, anticipating the next song. the next performer.

the lights on the stage slightly turn on, revealing a black silhouette. they were sitting on a chair, holding an acoustic guitar. beside them was a microphone stand, adjusted to reach their height.