08 ; win

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝘄𝗶𝗻

it was finally the day of the basketball tournament, almost everyone was waiting for it. the boys were warming up and stretching in the gymnasium while the coaches set up. students and parents started to fill up the benches, carrying banners and signs for their favourite teams.

of course, seoyeon attended with her friends. she had to cheer the boys on. they all carried banners and signs that they made last minute. the night before, all of the girls got together and made these while having their own karaoke session.

the girls had just entered the gymnasium and it was packed. it was filled with screams and colourful banners. everyone had smiles on her faces, waiting patiently for the match to begin.

they made their way to their seats in the third row from the front. they were quite close to the court but had a good enough view of everything.

"hey guys!" sunoo comes up running towards their seats waving at the girls. sunoo doesn't play basketball like the others, he doesn't like physical activity of course. he believes he could be spending his time on other important things that are not basketball or studying.

sunoo joins them and sits next to sakura who is next to chaewon then yunjin, eunchae, seoyeon and kazuha.

"are you ready to scream your lungs out," the announcer asked the audience, everyone screaming yes in response.

seoyeon was shaking her banner, excited to see the boys play on the court. she was talking to kazuha beside her, passing the time.

"hey seoyeon, look who it is," eunchae gently elbows her and points out to the court with a playful smile.

seoyeon turns her head towards the direction. she immediately locked eyes with none other than yang jungwon. he was talking with jake, smiling and laughing at the boy.

jungwon was wearing his own basketball jersey with the number 04 on it. his hair was slightly parted complemented with a bandana around his forehead. he was wearing white basketball shoes and sweatbands on his wrists.

upon seeing seoyeon, he attempted to wink at her but failed miserably. however, he did succeed in making the girl laugh though. seoyeon mouthed 'i hope you lose' to the boy, receiving a sad face from him in return.

the rest of the boys had similar outfits and they all looked great in them. who knew they could pull off such a simple basketball uniform.

all of the boys gathered around with their coach, deciding who were the players for the first half of the game. first up was jake, heeseung, jungwon and 2 other teammates while sunghoon and jay sat out for the next half.

the game was about to begin, all of the players got in position, "3, 2, 1!" the referee blows the whistle, signalling the start of the match.

this match between the two schools was intense, the gap between their scores was very small and you could never predict what would happen next.