special chapter

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

12:36 pm.

a group of trees. all lining up on both sides of the stone pathway. the pink flowers swaying in the cool breath of wind.

petals flutter down from their branches. slowly drifting in the air, carried by the breeze. dropping one by one, like snowflakes.

the petals begin to reach the floor. covering the ground in pink, creating a light pink carpet.

small and delicate flowers. cherry blossoms. japanese cherries. sakura.

these trees signify the start of spring. a time of renewal and optimism. life and death. beauty and violence. and most importantly, love.

in the midst of the trees, there was a couple. walking hand in hand. a girl and a boy.

kang seoyeon and yang jungwon.

"won, let's sit over here!" she points over to a spot under one of the trees.

the two place their stuff down on the grass. setting up the picnic blanket, big enough to fit the two of them. getting the food out of their basket and placing it in front of them.

jungwon claps his hands together, "let's eat!"

both of them unwrap their meals and begin to eat, sitting underneath the huge cherry blossom tree. the branches filled with petals shielding them from the sunlight.

seoyeon took a bite from her lunch box, chewing the food while looking at the stream beside them.

the pink petals slowly falling into the water. gliding down the river, accompanying the water on its long journey.

a small pale pink petal floats down and lands on top of jungwon's head while he is eating.

seoyeon immediately giggles at how cute the sight in front of her is, "won," she calls out his name, trying to hold in her laugh.

his doe eyes staring right at her, looking at seoyeon failing to control her laughter. a confused frown appears on his face, "hm?"

seoyeon resists the urge to take her phone out and take a photo of her cute boyfriend. she reaches over and picks the petal off his hair.

"oh," jungwon realises why the girl was laughing at him. he fixes his hair, shaking his head a little while crunching his eyebrows.

that's when jungwon suddenly remembers. he abruptly searches through his bag, pulling out a pink box.

"we can drink strawberry milk this time!" he shows off the milk, his dimples showing as a smile appears on his face.

he remembered.