19 ; lovers

⋆*

⋆*.⋆♡

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀

seoyeon silently closes the door behind her, tip-toeing her way back into the house. it was currently 12:29 am, in the middle of the night.

jungwon and seoyeon had spent the last hour cuddling and talking while stargazing. the most happiest she has been in the last week. watching the sparkling stars with her favourite person. a dream come true.

as she is about to enter her room, she feels a presence behind her. before seoyeon could turn her head around, a voice catches her off guard.

"where have you been, seoyeon?"

seoyeon instantly looks at the person. yeonjun. he was crossing his arms, raising his eyebrow. his expression was cold. oh, seoyeon was really in trouble.

"umm..." seoyeon sheepishly smiles at the older boy.

"yeonjun, stop scaring the poor girl" beomgyu walks in, saving seoyeon from yeonjun's wrath.

yeonjun breaks character, "i was only acting, y'know?"

seoyeon finally exhales. she didn't realise she had been holding her breath this whole time. beomgyu laughs at the shaken up girl.

"yeon, come join our movie night!" taehyun calls his sister over to the living room. she obeys of course, she loves movie nights.

she enters the living room and finds huening kai and soobin sitting on the couch, watching frozen. she runs over and crashes onto the couch, taking soobin with her.

"oww, seoyeon" soobin whines, immediately smiling after.

beomgyu and yeonjun soon join after getting snacks and drinks from the kitchen.

"why are your cheeks so flushed, yeon? did something happen?" taehyun asks, observing her facial expression.

seoyeon was too flustered to respond to his question. beomgyu immediately caught on.

beomgyu rolls his eyes and scoffs, "she probably went on a date-"

a pillow knocks beomgyu back into the couch. after that, beomgyu refused to let out another word.

"she's blushing," soobin laughs and points at the reddening girl, covering her face.

"anyways, movie night!" huening kai shouts in excitement.

the night ended with all of them screaming at anna and singing along to the songs at the top of their lungs.

huening kai playing hans and yeonjun playing anna during love is an open door. beomgyu having his let it go solo with soobin's adlib in the background. this movie night was more like a frozen karaoke night.