5 Years Later

(5 years later)

Sunoo's POV

(In the cemetery)

"Appa, I miss uncle Sunghoon. Do you think he's happy in heaven now?" my daughter said as she put flowers on Sunghoon hyung's grave.

(4 years ago)

After Jake's death, Sunghoon hyung has never really been truly happy. He's living, but he's like half dead. I tried to encourage him to live his life well, but he just couldn't. I felt so sorry for him. Soon he got very sick. I kind of foresaw it already as he didn't take care of himself as well.

"Sunoo, I dreamt of Jake. He said it's time for us to be together." Never in my life did I see him smile so happily again. I wasn't ready to let go of him yet. I held his hand.

"Sunghoon.."

He squeezed my hand. "Thank you." Then he closed his eyes.

"Hyung." I managed to mumble while tears formed on my eyes.

End of flashback

"Yeah he's probably having loads of fun with Uncle Jake

"Daddy told me a lot of stories about him. I wish I had met him."

"I'm sure he'd be very happy to meet you too."

"What are you guys talking about?" Heeseung said.

"Daddy! Daddy! We're talking about Uncle Jake and Sunghoon."

"Oh, I see."

"Appa said Uncle Sunghoon is having a lot of fun now in heaven because he's with Uncle Jake."

The three of us looked at the sky, and Heeseung said. "That's right. They're happy now." Then all of us smiled.

"Daddy, Appa, can we go to Grandma and Grandpa Park's tonight??"

"Of course, baby. Let's go!" I said.

After Sunghoon hyung's death, Jake's mom and Jungwon were released from prison, while Jake's stepmom was locked up in a mental institution. She just lost herself completely after Jake's death. Uncle Park finished his duties as president and focused on spending time with his wife.. We were so lucky that when Heeseung and I adopted our daughter Sunghoon hyung was still alive. I will never ever forget what true love is. Thanks to Sunghoon hyung and Jake.

~ Finished ~

i hope you guys liked the story :) im also sad that its over, it's a sad story, please leave your opinions of the story i love hearing you guys' comments <33 i might make more stories in the future, if you guys want me to do a duo or another sunghoon one im all ears just leave it here or message me :D
thankyou for sticking till the end love yall <333

...
~:)~