10. Confused Sunghoon Park

Sunghoon's POV

I've been working non stop in my office all day this morning when I heard small knocks on my door. Haish, I'm so busy right now.

"Mr Park, aren't you going to have lunch now? It's already late in the afternoon." Jake said.

"Jake, you can just call me Sunghoon now."

"But, it's very disrespectful if other people hear me calling you just Sunghoon."

"Then just call me Sunghoon when we are alone together like this." I saw how he blushed from what I told him. He's so cute.

"Are you blushing Jake Shim?

"Hey, why do you have to ask that S—Su— Sunghoon?" Then he blushed even more.

My heart fluttered when I heard him say my name. Why does my name sound so good when he says it?

"Don't forget that we're still going to talk about our date."

"It's okay if it's not today. You have a lot of things to do so you can just focus on that for now. I can wait." Then he smiled and our eyes met.

Shit, my heart. Please calm down again. We were just staring at each other when Soobin came with Yeonjun.

"Oh my gosh Park, you really did that? Everybody was talking about it now?" I just smiled at him.

"Like you said, put a barricade on him already so people would stay away from him." Then I saw Jake's face become red

He shook his head. "You're unbelievable. Anyways, are you guys going for lunch?"

"Yes, we are planning too."

"No.. no.. Don't go there. People were just gonna gossip about you guys. Me and Yeonjun just brought you lunch." Then he pointed out the plastic bag that he brought.

Soobin then introduced Yeonjun to Jake.

"Jake, this is Yeonjun. He's my bodyguard and also my husband." I saw Jake's surprised face. I should have taken a photo of him.

"Yeonjun, this is Jake. Sunghoon's bodyguard and boyfriend."

What the hell!

Did he just introduce Jake as my boyfriend?

Then I saw Soobin smirk at me. They shook hands and Jake was smiling like an idiot.

"I've heard a lot of stories about you Agent Shim. It's nice to finally meet you in person."

"Same goes for you Agent Choi."

"Do you guys know each other?" Soobin surprisingly asked.

"Well, our agencies were rivals right? They always compared Agents. I've been always hearing his name, that's why. I guess he's not only good in combat but also in capturing the President's cold heart." Yeonjun said teasingly.

Then Soobin whispered something to him. "Do you want him to kill me? Why would you say cold heart? Aish."

Well maybe it's not too late for me to kick them out of my office right? I was gonna tell them to go out when....

"Well, the truth is he has captured my heart since Day 1 though he could be as cold, spoiled and evil as other people may say and I can testify that too, but he has his reason and deep inside he has the purest heart." Jake said.

What the hell?

My heart wasn't ready for that. I feel like I'm burning here.

"Omoo Hyungs is blushing. Jake, that was so bold of you. Just take it easy, Hyungs heart might not be able to handle it. You're going to give him a heart attack." Sunoo said, appearing out of nowhere.