19. I love you Sunghoon!

Jake's POV

"Jake-Hyung, Do you really want to be cool with Sunghoon-Hyung?" Sunoo asked.

"Yeah, definitely. But I'm freaking scared of what he'll say."

"Listen, Hyung. He's head over heels for you, so trust me when I say he'll be thrilled if you confess. Now, quit stalling and go spill your guts. Besides, your life is always on the line. Don't you wanna avoid regretting not telling him how you feel when you have the chance?"

Sunoo's words started to sink in. Despite all his nonsense, he had a point. What if something goes wrong tomorrow and I never get the opportunity to say it?

"You're right. Okay, Sunoo. I'll give Heeseung a buzz when you guys can come out of hiding. By the way, why the hell do you need to hide in the first place?"

"Cause Sunghoon-Hyung is a freaking nightmare when he's pissed."

"Alright, Shim Jaeyun, I'll give it my all." I added.

"Don't call me th-" Then I remember my encounter with my father. I look up. 'I'm trying dad'. 

I brush that off and with determination, I made my way to the safe house. I spotted him munching on choko choko in the kitchen.

Damn, watching him devour my favorite choko choko makes me crave one too.

No, no, no. Focus, Jake. Now's not the time to think about snacks. I stared at him intently, and now our eyes met.

"Hoon!" I blurted out. He just stared back at me, no response.

"Look, I'm really sorry I pissed you off earlier. I didn't want you to get mad at me 'cause, uh, well... I love you." I said it in one breath, no pauses.

His eyebrows furrowed. "What the hell did you just say, Jake?"

"I said I freaking love you, Sunghoon!" I practically yelled it. I saw his eyes widen, then his irritated expression took over.

See, this is exactly what I was trying to explain to Sunoo. This is why I can't do it. He said Sunghoon would be overjoyed, but his face isn't exactly radiating happiness right now.

•••

omg jakes getting bold bold

~:)~