2. Kissing Mr Park

Sunghoon's POV

As soon as I saw my new body guard, I thought his looks resembled someone very special to me.

He looked at me full of admiration and I felt like I'm going to melt from his intense gaze.

Geez, why do I feel like it's only me and him.

"Agent Shim, meet my son Park Sunghoon." My appa introduced me to him.

"Nice to meet you Agent Shim." I admit he's gorgeous but I shrugged it off.

He's my new body guard so I hate him. He's gonna regret accepting this job.

I hugged him instead of shaking his hands.

"Welcome to Hell 101!" I whispered stepping on his foot with my shoes, I even added an extra needle at the bottom. His face looked so surprised but managed to change his facial expression right away.

"At your service, Mr Park. Thanks for the warm welcome." He smiled sarcastically.

He has this smile that challenges. I hate his guts already. I think this will be a tough one.

•••

Jake's POV

Meeting Sunghoon Park was bad news. Now, I have to live in this house with him.

I was fixing my things when a guy came and brought me a blanket and some toiletries.

"Are you perhaps Mr. Parks new BG?"

I nodded. "I know that you already heard rumors about him. Well, they are partially true but if you manage to break his wall, you'll see that he's not too bad." He added.

"Thank you for the heads up. I'm Agent Shim Jake but you can call me Jake... hmmm you are?"

"I'm Jungwon, Mr Sunghoon Park's personal assistant." He introduced himself before continued.

"Alright, nice to meet you Jake. I'm going and just a friendly advice, don't lie down on your bed without checking if it's safe first." Then he walked out.

What does he mean by that? Looking at my bed, it looks normal.

I walked closer and removed the linen covering the bed. My eyes widen.

What the hell-

The bed was full of thumbtucks pointing upward. If that guy didn't warn me I would've have little holes all over my body.

He's crazy.

I confront Sunghoon.

"Mr Park, are you trying to kill me on my first day?"

"What are you talking about?" He has that smile that was teasing me.

If only he's not the one I'm protecting, I would punch his beautiful face. Well scratch the beautiful word in that sentence. It doesn't suit him with that spoiled attitude of his.

"Stop denying it." I showed some thumbtacks on my hand and he started laughing. "What a bitch" I mumbled.

"What's with those things?" Pretending that he didn't know anything.

"Come on, both of us knew that it's you who put all these thumbtacks. Welcome to Hell 101. Remember?" I said seriously.

"You better stop this now Mr Park.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Well I might have to force you to stop with my ways." Then I stepped closer to him.

I saw his face looked so surprised but he didn't even flinch even though we only had an inch away from each other's face.

Shit, my heart is beating so fast. What the hell, He's even more beautiful up close. I pretended not to be affected by the small distance that we have. I smiled at him.