4. Ahjussi's Son

*Ahjussi means Uncle in korean*

Sunghoon's POV

"Mr Park.... Mr Park wake up." I heard my BG trying to wake me up. My head hurts so bad.

Wait, the last time I remembered I was in a bar and this guy tried to drag me. Jake Shim came and fought him then I saw more people attacking him.

I gasped at the realization that he must have been hurt a lot due to the fact that his shoulder was still injured.

As expected he was wincing in pain as I saw the bandages on his shoulder had fresh blood again and his face was bruised.

I couldn't help but touch his face all the way down to his cut lips. Oh no, his soft delicious lips. Geez, what are you thinking Park Sunghoon. Get yourself together.

Guilt was eating me right now, if only I didn't come here. We looked at each other intently then I pulled myself away from him.

"Why did you come here? You're still injured. Look at your wounds, it's open again. I really hate you. You're so stupid!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you getting mad at me? It's my job to protect you. And why don't you ask that to yourself? Why did you come here in the first place? I wouldn't be here if you could just behave your ass off. You drank too much alcohol, you can't handle yourself plus that guy almost raped you! Do you know how worried your people are? Are you selfish like this all the time? My gosh, grow up Mr Park. The world doesn't revolve around you." He yelled at me. I bit my lower lip and started crying.

I was hurt by his words. It's the first time someone actually have the nerve to yell at me.

I came here because I just wanted to forget. I always see Ahjussi's smiling face to me and my conscience was killing me due to the fact that he died protecting me and my dad.

"I'm sorry." I whispered while still crying. Those were the only words I managed to say.

Jake's POV

As soon as I yelled at him, he started crying. I was so surprised to see him so vulnerable.

Guilt was flooding through my entire body right now, I guess I went too far.

I was so mad as I watched him drink away. I wondered what memories were triggered that made him react like that.

Was it a previous lover? Is that why he's so upset

Well, why would I care in the first place. I saw how he threw the glass and the man complained. The man was about to leave when he just called him back rubbing who he is to the man. Of course, the man would be pissed off.

Why is he always like this?

Thinking how mighty he is.

Just because you're the President's Son means you have the right to treat people rudely.

"And now you're crying? Great!" Argh I groaned in pain as I felt my wounds reopening again.

Shit, how are we going to go home at this rate? He's drunk and I can't drive in this kind of situation.

"Will you please stop crying!" I said annoyingly then he cried more. I felt like my body's condition was getting worse because of him.

"I said I'm sorry already. Why are you still mad at me?" Geez, what a brat!

"Alright... alright... I'm sorry. Can you please calm down now Mr Park? I just need to call out for help cause right now both you and I are incapable of driving."

Thats when he finally he nodded. "You're not mad anymore?" He said softly. I can't help but smile at him. He's so cute like a baby.

"I'm not mad anymore." Then he smiled wide at me. Ah! my heart... Jake, he's a devil you can't be deceived again. But he was indeed pretty especially when he's smiling. My heart is betraying me for real.