"Was Zhan right about what he said...I mean...what he said about you...was he right...?  Was that the reason..?"

"Yes."

"Were you forced to do it by him or by circumstances..?"

With hesitation he answered Baba knew he had to be truthfully or he wouldn't be able to help himself when the truth comes out in a later stage. So he answers and with a painful nod he said...

"No, no one forced me to do it, I also didn't it because I liked him because I don't.  Just that... Just that he came back one evening and he was drunk, he was blabbering about how his uncle did this and that...how his life was miserable because he had no one to talk to about anything. He was pretty much wasted and I remember that I was pretending to be asleep until he touched me.

Look...I know I was wrong, but it doesn't mean it was easy for me to do it. Even though I wasn't forced...it felt terrible to switch roles. It made me realise that what I have with you was special, and if I was asked to be given a second chance to go back and change it I still wouldn't . It was about him more than it was about me even though I was also turned on by the Moises he made. He looked lost and I guess I just wanted to shut him up from his everyday complains about his miserable life and maybe make him realise that he could rise from that experience and be an even better person. Do you understand what I mean..?"

Larry shook his head and looked away, he still didn't understand if Baba had done it because he was turned on by Alex, if he missed his him or what. Any reason was fine except from the one he gave, which was...he only did it for Alex, but he knew if he kept on asking that question then they might probably fight again. He ignored it and just helped Baba take a bath. With that, he completely stopped asking any questions and they finished taking a bath.

Baba felt the dissatisfaction from Larry but he didn't say anything, he just understood that Larry didn't understand so he thought he  might as well stop trying to make him understand. His heart ached as it told him that things would never return to the way they were before he did what he did with Alex. He couldn't only wish and hope  they could change for the better. He couldn't stop looking at Larry as he helped him put on his pyjamas before helping him to the sofa by the bed and he charged the bedding before going back and lay him in bed and joined him.

A few hours later, the sun hovered high above, picking from what looked like rainy clouds...bringing with it a chilling wind that needed nothing but a cup of coffee and a cuddle. The birds hasitated to chirp as they tried to work harder than before rain caught up with them.

The two men in the house at back were still sleeping while those in the mansion were side awake but still decided to cuddle before getting up.
There were only a week before they went back to work and was the most stressed about that.

When he thought about work, he remembered Li jie and how she betrayed him and all the things she said. His mood immediately went down as he stared into the laptop screen on his lap. He sighed and read his emails and arranged some of his work himself before closing down the laptop and went to take a bath.

Yibo was working on his laptop aswell and even Zhan had already found out that if Yibo concerntrated on work then nothing could take his mind elsewhere. Even so...this time it was different as Yibo felt and heard Zhan sigh after looking at the calender on his computer screen. He knew what was on his mind and he felt bad as he was reminded of the woman who Zhan respected turn out to be one of those who wanted to hurt him.

Yibo knew that it was impossible for Zhan to schedule his work by himself because it was very hard and time consuming. It meant he has to personally research the companies who wanted to work with him, checking their authenticity before setting up a date for the appointment of the interview and so on and so forth.