Chapter 6: The Vigilante

Start from the beginning

???1: "You're supposed to do your own job to finish Kuuga and the other pathetic humans." She said to him.

Bat Grongi: "I am trying my best to survive here." He said to him and make the others who mocking at him about he wasn't doing good back there and at least it was failed to killing all the humans and (Y/N) is the only one who beat the crap out of Bat Grongi by himself.

Time Skip Later.

In Library.

When (Y/N) was take a walk inside the library right away and he was start to heading out to somewhere else by himself and then (Y/N) just take a walk to where Kate is and then he was walk to there and make him notice there was Kate and she just sat there and holding a book in her hand that she was reading it by herself.

(Y/N): "Hey, Kate." He said to her and make her turn to look and saw (Y/N) who was walk to her and she smiled at him and she said.

Kate: "Hey, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What are you doing?" He asked her.

Kate: "I'm searching up for the history book of Grongi." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sat next with her and then Kate said.

Kate: "(Y/N), I-I-I want to thank you for what you did back to there...when you were transform into Kuuga...you were fight that creature thing and avenge for Lise Hariette..." She said to (Y/N) and make him look at her and she was smile with tears come down from her eyes. 

(Y/N): "I knew, Kate. I'm trying my best to save everyone who I loves and cares and I don't want them to die by these monster's hands." He said to Kate and make her smile at him and she was glad him to do this for her and the sake of humanity. Then (Y/N) was looking at the other way that he need to thinking about what to do and then (Y/N) just begin to read for her and the two of them were reading the other books but they didn't find anything.

Kate: "So about the morning you were heard of the crime scene about there was another attack by the creature right?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I think so...that bat creature was a vampire and it can bite you turn into like him." He said to her.

Kate: "Jeez, so that monsters are out there and I don't know how many of them but I think...45 of these creatures out there and they both want you death." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, maybe they both tried...but I will kick their asses." He said to her and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at her and give her a smile.

Kate: "Thanks, (Y/N). You are really best to me." She said to (Y/N) and make him shrug and nod his head and then the two of them are working on their bests and they both tried to find a book how to read many types of these Grongis are out there and definitely they know how to work together and take this thing down. Then after 6 hours and it is almost dark right now then (Y/N) with Kate found there was a book what it just called it was....Book of Servant legends.

Then (Y/N) have no idea what that is and then Kate with (Y/N) just read about this book had many stories and also type of servants that they both called....Saber, Archer, Caster, Ruler, Berserker, Assassin, and Avenger when they both were reading it and until they both heard the window was crashed through and make them both turn their heads to look at the Bat Grongi who was right there.

Bat Grongi: "*ROAR*" He was roar out and make all everybody else inside the library screaming out in pain and make (Y/N) saw this and he told Kate to get out of here.

(Y/N): "Kate, get out of here!" He said to her.

Kate: "Right!" She said and she was begin to running away from here and make her was begin to heading out and then (Y/N) turn his head back to look at the enemy and then he must transform into Kuuga right away. When (Y/N) was brought his both hands goes to where his waist and then he was summon the silver metallic belt right away on his waist.