18. I don't know who he is....✨

Taehyung's Pov~

I had been looking at the grandma and that shorty for quite some time not understanding what they are talking about.

( A/N: When Taehyung is looking at them from his car before helping them)

But by looking at the gestures i think that grandma needs some help with that heavy thing so pinky is insisting on helping her, like always, he likes to take everybody's shit on his shoulder he never changes.

Let's just talk casually what does he think he is? Anpaman? Clearly he can't lift that damn thing by himself but still he is trying to act like a hero infront of her

For God sake he looks like a thin paper cup who could just fly away by a force wind!! I think that granny had sense more than him.

But looking at the old lady made me remember my old days with my grandmother. I still remember how i cried on my school stage on that one occasion after my grandma passed away.

I cried after singing the song in the middle of the stage. But I always had Jimin on my side. Offering his shoulder for me to lean on to cry my heart out.
'A/N: Do you remember this Vmin moment?'

Well I think his caring behaviour towards me that day was slightly genuine cause he may have felt guilty for being a bitch and wasting my money, So he showed little sympathy on me

Thinking of that day i remember him back hugging me while I was crying he tried to make me stop my emotional breakdown.
'He truly knows how to cheer me up'

Well now it's not the case after knowing his true colours. His friendship comes out because of my money and fame like JK said I have to keep distance with people like him.

I am getting irritated while looking at them playing you or me game so i went to help them,
NO!! not THEM i went to help Granny that's it.

" I can help you " I said but that pinky looked like cat got his mouth he was wearing an surprised look on his face.

Granny agreed with me while saying that Jimin looks soft so she can't make him lift heavy things

He does look soft though like that fluffy mochi or whatever!

After that I teased him getting satisfied reactions

" I can!! It's not like all short people walk slowly" he sassed me.

Oh! I get impressed whenever he talks sassily with me. Like fuck!? he looks hot and I am not gonna deny it now.

When we were lifting it this pinky stumbled on his little legs falling on to me slightly his eyes widened at the proximity between us

He looks beautiful up close, his eyes wide, eyebrows frowned, with cute button nose that I am tempted to boop, and finally his lips God! They are sinfully plump and juicy that makes me want to bit- WAIT A MINUTE!!?

" Do-n't be clumsy shorty" i fucking stuttered, He always mess my mind I don't like it even a bit

We finally made it to the car, and we settled the bag down I took out the car key to unlock the newly water washed and serviced car

I turned back to see a holy scene, The JIBOOTY on display!!! He bent down to pick up his bag. I never witnessed he has such a huge ass damn it looks like a full cource meal!! Again what should I do with this information?

I cleared my mind while shaking this tempting scene away from my system. He is a bitch, he uses this type of charms on everyone now I know that, I never gonna fall for his tricks anymore