4. Truth behind the hatred✨

Flash back continues.....

Both Jimin and Taehyung wanted the alone boy as their friend. So they looked at eachother and nod.They both are like soulmates can easily understand eachother as they know what the other one was thinking. Now they both wanted to make the 'bunny boy' as friend so here they are walking towards the alone boy who is currently looking at his expensive watch.

When he saw two people walking towards him his face turned to a blank and expression less face.
And he looked at the two people who is currently walking towards him with bright smile on their faces which made him frowning to why they are coming his way.

And he scanned both of them and compared their clothes and looks.
By just looking at them he understood the short boy is poor by looking at his dressing style.But he has the most beautiful smile in the world he has ever seen. His eyes are turning into cresents basically making his eyes disappear.

Later he scanned the other one who is quite tall and attractive than the other and wore damn expensive clothes like him. So he concluded that this tall man was rich.Then both Jimin and Taehyung arrived towards now the boy who is giving judging looks towards Jimin. And to say that Jimin is not insecure about his looks you are wrong he is becoming uncomfortable with this boys looks and he didn't even like that one bit,even this boy too.

But Jimin kept quite for Taehyung to talk and finish it as soon as possible. Soon Taehyung gave the alone boy his hand to shake. The boy looked at tae's hand and his face before shaking his hand with him firmly

"Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung i am studying in this school what about you?" He asked.

The boy frowned at the surname 'Kim' he heard about it and he thought for a minute before talking

"Kim's aren't you the son of Kim Dae-jung who is the owner of Kim group of companies" asked the boy. "Well yes but I asked for your name not to know about my own father dude!" Said tae whilst laughing.

"Oh yeah this Jeon Jungkook the son of Jeon Min-Jun the CEO of Jeon corporations" said jungkook but Taehyung could only nod for that not knowing what to say.
But Jimin doesn't understand that why this boy talks about their father's while they are here to introduce themselves and it gave him bad vibes .

But before he could understand Taehyung was elboying him on the sides to speak to the Jeon boy who currently look annoyed at their little interaction.

" H-a! Hey by the way I am Jimin nice to meet you!" said Jimin while extending his hands to jungkook not saying his last name for his own good. But he never got a hand in return to shake. He looked at jungkook confused to why this boy not his hand with him. But what he heard next made his heart squeeze.

"I WONT TALK TO POOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU" said jungkook with a slight smirk on his face enjoying the shocked looks from Jimin and Taehyung.

"What the he-" Taehyung got cut off by jungkook

"How are you even doing friendship with this low class,chubby,fat and ugly guy?I never thought I could talk to someone like him" said jungkook with disgusted look on his face which left Jimin with teary eyes of pain and hurt.

"SHUT UP!! Don't you dare to talk about my bestfriend like that you BRAT!!" Said Taehyung whilst dragging Jimin away from jungkook furiously to which jungkook laughed.

But jungkook has other plans he absolutely hated middle class or poor people he thinks them low. He got really annoyed by seeing friendship between this rich and poor boys. That made him cringing about even talking to the short boy. He wants to make Taehyung his friend no matter what because he always wanted popularity and attention towards him. If him and Taehyung gets friends he can think of possible ways to gain attention from others cause they are rich.