12. I do friendship by heart not by their money status✨

Author's pov~

Jimin is happy truly happy that he got a friend like hobi in this hell of a school. Jimin and Hoseok chatted happily while eating their lunch not caring the stares they are getting from surroundings and also not noticing two playboy's walking their way.

" Jiminie i am going to get water bottle you keep eating ok!" Said Hoseok standing. " Ok make it fast" said Jimin smiling. Hoseok walked away.

Jimin continued eating his lunch waiting for Hoseok. He sensed someone sitting beside him.

"You came fast...." Jimin stopped his sentence in midway after noticing his devil of a bully smirking at him.

    "Fast? I think I am late to see your flirting show! Isn't it cotton candy?" Asked Jungkook while placing his face on his hand looking at jimin

"Fast? I think I am late to see your flirting show! Isn't it cotton candy?" Asked Jungkook while placing his face on his hand looking at jimin. Jimin and jk flinched when they heard Taehyung's loud sneeze more like a fake one.

    " Right! having fun with that horse faced man short doll?" Asked Taehyung now it's jungkook turn to sneeze loudly

" Right! having fun with that horse faced man short doll?" Asked Taehyung now it's jungkook turn to sneeze loudly. Jimin looking between both of them not understanding why they are sneezing like that

" What do you want?" Asked Jimin with soft voice.

" I want to know now is your so called friend is rich enough for you to be friends with him?" Asked Jungkook.

" I do-n't know about his stat-tus please don't tal-k like tha-t" said Jimin with low voice not wanting anyone to hear his voice.

" Why not? Isn't it fact! You bitch will only bitch around rich guys right?" Asked Taehyung furiously. Jimin heart ached by listening that words but he kept silent.

" Hey Jiminie! Who are these two handsome boys?" Asked Hoseok coming towards their table sitting beside Taehyung who is in front of Jimin and jungkook while Jimin and JK are next to each other.

" Oh hi!! I am Hoseok! What are your names?" Asked Hoseok extending his hands for a shake but neither Taehyung nor jungkook cared about that so Hoseok retracted his hand back with a suspective glare.

" Introduce us to your friend jiminie" said jungkook wrapping his left hand around Jimin's slim waist making Jimin flinch and move uncomfortably. Hoseok noticed this but he kept quite.

" Introduce us cotton candy! " Said jungkook again now squeezing jimin's waist lightly making Jimin want to run away from there.

" Plea-se tak-e you-r han-d" whispered Jimin to jungkook but jungkook still held him firmly indirectly saying that he had no intention on letting it go that easily. Hoseok opened his mouth to tell something but Taehyung cleared his throat

" Jungkook give me that water bottle and biscuits i am hungry " said Taehyung. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and looked at jimin before releasing his grip on jimin's waist taking water bottle and biscuits on each hand passing it to Taehyung.

" I am Kim Taehyung and this is Jeon Jungkook" said Taehyung introducing themselves to Hoseok but Hoseok isn't it paying any attention to them cause his eyes are fixed on Jimin who is looking down at his plate on verge of crying.

" What cotton candy you aren't introducing us to your friend, Also you are not even asking me to eat with you?" Asked Jungkook with pout wrapping his arms around Jimin's shoulders now.

" Sorr-y I don't hav-e enough mone-y now" said Jimin lowly.

" Oh it's ok I know this rich friend of yours is buying you food cause you poor bitch always like to do friendship with rich guys like us right!" Said jungkook with annoyance lacing in his voice.

Hoseok was stunned by listening
Jungkook's words and change in his attitude suddenly and he is getting more and more angry while seeing Jimin's uncomfortable state because of that muscle pig squeezing him in his arms.

" Jungkook it's waste of time with this nerd here and also his lovely friend... He will however get to know about this shorty whoring activities around rich guys! Let's go" said Taehyung standing up making jungkook also stand along with him by his arms.

And now Hoseok had enough. He may be looks like a bubbly and funny person who always shows his sunshine smile but when he is angry the warmness in his smile changes into hot lava coming from volcano.

" I don't know who you both are but by listening to your not so good way of talking I can figure out that you both are rich spoiled brats who spend their money on useless things, But I am not like you even if I am rich now, I was raised in a middle class family since I am a kid and i know the relationships between middle class members and their love for eachother.... I do friendship by heart not by looking their money status like you people...." Said Hoseok making both Taehyung and Jungkook speechless.

Taehyung lowered his head thinking about Hoseok's words. But Jungkook is more than furious about someone taking stand for Jimin. He didn't even like that a bit.

" If you rich people excuse us we will take our leave. My appetite was long gone by hearing your rich talks! Let's go Jiminie i will buy you Icecream evening" said Hoseok smiling towards Jimin who smiled back with warmness filling his heart by Hoseok's support. They both left cafeteria.

" I am going to my class..." Mumbled Taehyung. But Jungkook understands the situation of Tae cause he can see the dilemma in Taehyung's face.

Jungkook knows Taehyung is someone who can be influenced by others words easily and how the words will affect him and Jungkook don't want that because he never gonna let Taehyung do friendship with Jimin again he wants to brain wash him for that.

" Huh! Did you look at them I think that Hoseok guy is out of his mind talking nonsense. That poor bitch clearly made him fall for his cheap charms... He is expert in that you know right?...That guy will eventually understand it's not worthy to waste so much money on that low life... I thought of saving his money tho" said Jungkook making sure that Taehyung hears his every word.

" Yes I think so too... He is just wasting his money like how i did to Jimin at first" said Taehyung again influenced by Jungkook's fuel like words for fire. And Jungkook smiled victoriously at his success.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ To Be Continued ~

Him🔥🤩

I am slightly busy because of my public exams 🤦🏻‍♀️

So it takes time for me to post chapters 🙂

But don't worry I will try to update as soon as possible
Enjoy this chapter for now.....✌️

Your lovely Author :)
~ Angel Diva 💫😇