5. Juliet getting saved by the Romeo's✨

Jimin pov~

I can still feel his intense stare on me. But I choose to ignore it because it's a daily thing. Bell rang indicating it's lunch break. I sighed heavily i didn't even have my breakfast i am feeling so hungry today than usual.

Yes I never ate breakfast cause I have to save my money for my school fee, even though I got scholarship because of my merit still I have to pay some of the amount. So that means I have to starve myself for that.

My father usually gives his salary to my step mom to run the house and pay for the fees for both my sister and me. But my step mom usually waste the money for her parlour and my sister's shopping at last she says that the money my dad gave wasn't enough. So I have to balance everything on my own for myself.

So here I am walking towards canteen as usual to get my lunch which is not that easy in my case. Because "hey shorty! Bring lunch for me to my desk" said the jerk.
I nod.

     That means I have to buy lunch for their whole group if I only brought for him the remaining members starts yelling at me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

That means I have to buy lunch for their whole group if I only brought for him the remaining members starts yelling at me. So I am making my way towards the que it's such a big line damn!. I waited so long and it should be my turn next then there are three members pushed me back and stood infront of me.

Jackson, Jake, Jadie popularly knows as 3 Ja's in our school but for me 3 jerks one of the group who bully me. So I stood silently waiting for my turn again.

I brought four lunch for that bully group of mine. As I turn around there is Jackson and I bumped into him making the four plates of food fall to the ground my eyes widened. "You don't deserve lot of food to eat fatty if you eat this much you will get even more fat you should do dieting" said Jackson I stood there in shock I know I don't deserve to eat that food and I am fat but the fact he said that out loud and students started laughing made it worse for me. It's not new for me it still hurts.

I bent down to take the plates but Jake gripped my hair and made me stand again he poured his chocolate milkshake on my head.

"You look cute with this hair colour you know!" Said Jake and started laughing with others making me stand there with the cold liquid falling from my head and ruining my school uniform totally. I started crying silently until I heard a deep voice.

   "What's happening here!" And I know whose voice is this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What's happening here!" And I know whose voice is this.'Kim Taehyung'. Then I can see Jackson shrugging his shoulders.

"This shorty happened to drop all the four plates of food on the floor so we are helping him to clean the mess but Jake mistakenly dropped his milkshake on his head" said Jadie.

"Do you think we are gonna buy whatever you say" said another voice filled with venom. 'Jeon Jungkook'. "I don't want you to believe either but that's the truth" said Jake. "Then let's get to the point straight how about you guys prove that it's true-" said Taehyung.

"Why should we do that?" Asked Jackson this time with raised voice. " Or else I will make you clean the mess with your face" said jungkook finishing tae's sentence with low and cold voice. But I am not buying any of it now so I started running towards exit door to leave the scene behind.

"Oh!!so the Juliet is running but here the romeo's are just talking impossible things to create a scene but here I am enjoying pretty view of this shorty pretty round as-" I heard Jackson say and a loud thud was heard before the sentence completing and I turned around to see Jackson touching his nose with Jungkook cracking his neck.

Jake started running towards jungkook to beat him but Taehyung gave a hard punch on his cheek and Jake landed on floor with Jadie controlling his laughter by seeing his friends pained expressions.

And both Jackson & Jake turned towards Jadie "Are you seriously our friend?" said both at a time.
Jadie just raised his hands in surrender "Sorry I can't walk around the school with bandages on my handsome face" said Jadie.
Both Jackson and Jake looked at each other dumbfounded.

Everybody in canteen started laughing in muffled sound.
Both Jake and Jackson stood up
"You both gonna pay for this" said Jackson.

    "First pay something for hospital and clean your ugly faces dude" said Taehyung whilst laughing along with Jungkook

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"First pay something for hospital and clean your ugly faces dude" said Taehyung whilst laughing along with Jungkook. Jake and Jackson throwed hateful gazes towards me before walking away.

I couldn't handle anyone's stares now I ran out of the area towards bathroom to clean my self. It's not new for me it happens everyday but jungkook and Taehyung do way more cruel things to me but they try to act hero when some other people bully me. Some times I hate myself and I don't know if I can live in this filthy world around me anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be continued~

aww my baby🥺 how can someone hurt you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

aww my baby🥺 how can someone hurt you.....my angel🤦🏻‍♀️💖

Plzzz vote if you like the chapter i am new to writing stories in Wattpad so support me❤️