3. Best Friends before the greatest enemies ✨

Jimin pov~

I came to my class to see my teacher is already teaching something. I hesitantly said "may I come in mam?". Soon teacher turned her attention towards me with pure annoyance and I know I pissed her off at first period and I have to listen to her scolding now.

"JIMIN!! How many times do I have to tell you to not come late and disturb my CLASS!! This is the fourth time you are late for my class! Are you perhaps doing any morning jobs to take responsibility to your sons and daughters...!? You are an adult you have to be matured and desciplined not to play around and waste your time by being lazy do you understand!!?" She said without break. And I could hear students murmuring and talking something about me like usual.

And I only could nod and say "I am sorry mrs.Jay". "Go sit in your desk and next time no excuse" she said. I shook my head as okay and went to my desk and sat there feeling weird looks on me like usual given by the students.

And I could feel some one intensely staring from my back desk and I know who it is.
'Kim Taehyung' my one and only best friend from childhood but sadly now my other bully.....who is best friend of that monster jeon

who is best friend of that monster jeon

Flash back.....

"Hey chim I love you so much my dear friend I will never leave you" said tae to his one and only best friend Jimin

"I know tae and I will also never leave you we will forever be best friends" said Jimin.

They both are 12 years and going to school everybody loves their friendship because they are inseparable.
Taehyung and Jimin are bubbly and kind they make new friends wherever they go and keep everybody happy around them.

They used to spend lot of time with each other and go out with other friends and play games.They study hard to get good marks in exams.

Unlike Jimin, Taehyung's parents are rich and they will never hesitate to give him whatever he wants. Taehyung gives expensive gifts to Jimin on his birthday to surprise him and takes him out.Jimin is never a big fan of expensive things but he can't say that to tae because he loves his best friend too much to do that. And Jimin gives him handmade things on tae birthday with so much love.

And Jimin slowly started falling for his best friend and he never even wished to stop loving him.
They are so happy until their age 15. Then one boy enters into their life he is 'Jeon Jungkook' who they taught innocent and cute bunny from far who sits alone and never let anybody come near him.They eventually wanted to make him their friend since he seemed alone.
But they don't know what happens next.....

WELL except Me ofcourse 🤣🥱
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued~

So next chapter flashback continues

Vote and support 💪