2. Horrible gift from bully✨

Jimin pov

Soon I exited my hel-no home and started walking as fast as I can to reach the school without slippin- right i slipped and fell too! Oh my god why I am so clumsy.I tried to get up but I can't my butt hurts I looked at my watch to see only 3 damn minutes to 9'0 clock oh my god.

"Hey! You! are you okay" said someone from behind. I turned to look who it is then I saw a tall man with long face shining like sun.But worry and concern written all over his voice and face.Then only I realised he is talking to me. He extended his hands to me I hesitantly took his hand and got up and looked down to hide my embarrassment.

"Hey no need to be embarrassed its ok, by the way why are you running like someone is chasing you from behind since a week!" He said and started laughing. Then it clicked in my head that I am late to school. And I gave a apoligitic smile to the stranger and said " I am sorry but I have to go to my school i am late.....And thanks" And I started jogging also waving my hand to
the stranger.

He looked at me confused but waved his hands nonetheless.
He is cute though.

Author's Pov

Jimin skipped his steps taking long steps with his short legs bumping into people infront of him to reach his locker.

Once he reached his locker he opened it quickly to put his bag but got startled by seeing cockroaches and leeches in his locker and made a noice of fear squeezing his eyes shut and closed the locker with a thud with tears wavering in his eyes. And then he heard muffled laughs and words.

He knows who did it. Who else his worst night mare the Jeon Jungle bo- sorry Jeon Jungkook the play boy of the school and his bully.

"HEY! SHORTY GOT SHOCKED BY THE SURPRISE" said a loud voice from some where in the crowd and he knows he has to face his bully and obey his all orders like any other day.

Then his bully came from the crowd and stood infront of him

     "Hey nerd do you like my gift that much you are having happy tears!" said jungkook whilst laughing and the remaining students also started laughing along with him

"Plea-se tak-e them aw-ay i-i do-nt like the-m" said Jimin to jungkook while still shaking from fear.

"Ok then call me by my full name then I will think about taking them away! Okay?" said jungkook noticing Jimin is still shaking and he knows he can't call him by his full name.

Because once when Jimin called him 'Jeon Jungkook' jungkook said poor people can't call him by full name and that was enough for remaining students to pick on him for that and calling him names.So from that day Jimin never called jungkook by his name.Because he is scared of consequences.

"N-o please" said Jimin in wishper. "Please what my dear nerd say loud whatever you are saying I can't hear you" said jungkook loudly. "Plea-se tak-e them aw-ay i-i be-g yo-u"

"What's happening here!?you students should be in classroom right?why you people are standing here go to your classes!!" said a teacher who saw the scene and still can't say anything to Jungkook since he is rich and wealthy boy in the school with reputation.

Sighing frustratedly jungkook gave a last glance at Jimin before leaving to his class.
Jimin took a breath don't know until now he was keeping and left to his own class.
Still the day is not over it just started now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued ~

Jungle book why are you behaving like a asshole towards my baby mochi

Jungle book why are you behaving like a asshole towards my baby mochi....🤦🏻‍♀️
I hate u for that but ok let's see what happens next
Keep smiling 😃