13. I am indeed Pathetic.....✨

Author's pov ~

Hoseok is still angry about the entire conversation with those two rich dracula's. He kept walking silently with an blank and expression less face with an amused Jimin following him like an obedient puppy.

"Hobi.....?" called Jimin testing the waters whether he should talk at this moment or not because by looking at silent Hoseok who always seem to smile its pretty strange to Jimin.
By Jimin's calling Hoseok came back to earth.

" Yes Jiminie..!?" said Hoseok smiling towards Jimin and giving him his full attention.

" You are awfully silent not trying to offend you but it's scari-ng the shit out of me to see you like this...haha" said Jimin with nervous chuckle at the end.

"Oh! Sorry for scaring you i am kinda angry....." said Hoseok through gritted teeth. Jimin gave simple smile to Hoseok before saying.

" I am used to this Hobi! My life has been the same since my mother left me to this cruel world... But everything changed to worse after breaking my friendship with Taehyung.....my situation has been miserable and i am used to this life of mine...." Jimin paused and looked Hoseok.

" Luck,Life and Love never like-s me.... I don't deserv-e happiness as they always say becau-se i am a low life and poo-r boy who doesnt even know what he is good at... That's why they don't like me...There is nothing good in me i am ugly,fat,worthless,poo-" Jimin got cut off by Hoseok.

" You don't have to impress anyone in your life Jimin! It's your life they are no one to judge on what you have born with! You can't make someone like you until you love yourself first! And born in poor family or being poor isn't gonna decide your future and it doesn't give a chance to someone to discriminate you, you have to change it yourself by staying strong and fighting for yourself!"said Hoseok with a warm smile

" And....if I have to say you are literally a sight to watch you know? You are really breathtakingly beautiful.....And people who called you fat or ugly must wash their unholy mouth with petrol or diesel....." said Hoseok whilst laughing. Jimin's cheeks turned pink because of the complement.

" Than-ks..." Said Jimin looking down at his shoes.

" Aigoo Jimin are you blushing!? You are so cuteeeee..." said Hoseok pinching Jimin's cheek.

" St-op it Hobi! And by the way I am really thankful to you for taking stand towards me and i am truly happy for once in this hell hole..." Said Jimin to Hoseok smiling sweetly.

" It's ok Jiminie no need to thank me that's why friends are for right..? Taking stand for eachother! And most importantly fighting against the ones who talks nonsense about their friends... I did the same!" said Hoseok proudly

" Yes! And i have to say this even though you looked scary you are really hot while talking like that!"
said Jimin but later got embarrassed because he first time called someone 'hot'.

" Awwwww Thank you jiminie...." said Hoseok joyfully.

This didn't go unnoticed by a pair of eyes most probably belongs to Taehyung, whose eyes are shooting daggers in Hoseok's direction with his firing eyes....

If looks can burn someone, Hoseok would have been turned into Ash without body by now.

" Ok Jiminie i have maths class now i think you have history right?" Asked Hoseok checking his watch to know if he is late.

" Yes Hobi time is up you go i need to take my books from locker you will be late...." Said Jimin and Hoseok left after hugging Jimin who hugged him back warmly.

~

Still author's pov

Jimin was taking his books from his locker. Everyone are in their own classes as the rang already.
He was humming a music unaware of a tall figure approaching him like a predator.