6. You look ugly whenever you cry.....✨

Author's pov ~

Jimin ran into washroom and cried his heart out and washed his face,he looked at his reflection of his face in the mirror and again tears welled up in his eyes. So he decides to take a bath and clean the mess created by Jake. So he ran out from the back of the bathroom exit door to not get caught by anyone.

Oh boy! he was mistaken when he directly bumped into hard chest of someone. He stumbled back and looked at the person to say sorry but he stopped himself when he saw who it is

Kim Taehyung!

"Where are you running off to loser?" Asked Taehyung. "I wa-nt to ta-ke a ba-th s-o i-i am goin-g t-o ge-t my cloth-es" said Jimin.

"Seriously? You are really useless aren't you? You don't even know how to fight for yourself and stood there like an idiot the whole time! Now you are going to bath and let it go easily?" Asked Taehyung with hint of annoyance and angry.

Jimin don't know from where he got the little confidence " If I kno-w how t-o ac-t tough wit-h the peo-ple wh-o hat-e m-e why I wi-ll stan-d silent-ly infront of you peo-ples bulli-es?" Mumbled Jimin sassily but Taehyung heard all of it.

"Oh now you are answering my questions sassily but you can't defend yourself infront of those jerks? Wow! Just wow!" Said Taehyung with sarcastic tone.

"He got this sassy tongue only for us tae! But he can't use this attitude with anybody else isn't it you useless shit? You even got the audacity to talk back! Huh?" Asked Jungkook circling his arms around tae's shoulder looking at jimin. "I-i am sorr-y" said Jimin softly and slowly.

     Jungkook hit jimin's head gently "But to be honest you look very much ugly whenever you cry than with this awful chocolate milkshake on you, eww go and wash!" said jungkook and Taehyung nodded in agreement before both walking away from there

Jimin stared at both of boys back figure going away before sighing softly and making his way to his bag without bumping into anyone and again he made his way to washroom to bath. Some girls who watched Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung's interaction and got jealous of Jimin. Jimin always tend to get the boys attention in every work he does.

Girls are always jealous whenever jungkook and tae gives their full attention to Jimin without caring what happens in the surroundings always gets them on top of jealousy. So even girls started picking on Jimin for everything he does from the start.

Even if Jimin thinks he never hurts girls instead he respects them even though they horribly talk bad and behave rudely with him he just softly smile at them which irritates the girls by looking at his beautiful smile and leaves them in confusion which make the girls compare their beauty with Jimin. Because some of them finds Jimin way more 'beautiful' than them which is true ofcourse.

    So today a rich and spoiled girl named 'Kathie' got really pissed by Jimin getting attention of the two heartthrobs and decided to do something to Jimin

So today a rich and spoiled girl named 'Kathie' got really pissed by Jimin getting attention of the two heartthrobs and decided to do something to Jimin. So here they are planning grouply on what to do to Jimin.

When Jimin entered washroom with his towel and dress Kathie got an amazing idea. "Hey girls I have an amazing idea!" Said Kathie with mischievous smile.

"What is it Kathie?" Asked other girls. "How about we mix a girly hair colour in water which goes to shower?" Asked Kathie with a smirk.

"Wow that's a great idea Kathie!But which colour we should add?" Asked Sara with excitement filling her voice. "Pink!" Said Kathie with wink.
All agreed Kathie brought pink hair colour and added to the water which goes to the shower and smiled victoriously. And they left the place silently to not get caught.

Oblivious about the situation poor Jimin started bathing with the shower on without looking at the change in colour of water coming from shower because of shampoo he closed his eyes massaging his hair gently in his soft locks.

Later Jimin came out of shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel on his head ruffling his hair. Later when Jimin was going to hang the towel on hanger he noticed the white towel has some pink colour but ignoring it Jimin went to the mirror to look he cleaned the mess on his hair.

But what he saw made his eyes filled with tears. 'His hair turned into pink colour totally!'

    Jimin didn't like it even though he is gay he doesn't like girly things on him and by looking at his reflection he hated it totally not knowing what to do out of panic Jimin took his hat from the bag and ran out of the washroom after wearing h...

Jimin didn't like it even though he is gay he doesn't like girly things on him and by looking at his reflection he hated it totally not knowing what to do out of panic Jimin took his hat from the bag and ran out of the washroom after wearing his clothes and hat.

He ran as fast as he can without getting caught and stormed out of the campus secretly. It's ending of the school time actually so he usually goes to his part time job after school. Jimin started walking towards his working place 'Moon Cafe'.

And soon he reached there entering through the door he looked for the only person whom he could talk his heart out and he could rely on completely forgetting about his awful life,who makes him happy and makes him smile through heart and takes care of him like a mother.

His only person and he finally saw him who smiles widely by looking at Jimin HIS HYUNG his 'Jin Hyung' his aomma. Jimin rushes towards him and hugged Jin tightly and crying softly on his chest and sniffing his calming scent.

 Jimin rushes towards him and hugged Jin tightly and crying softly on his chest and sniffing his calming scent

"Hyung........"
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued ~