1. The boring life✨

Jimin Pov~

"JIMIN!!!GET UP YOU BRAT!!" I jumped and sat on my bed by hearing my mothe-no my step mother's angry high pitched voice. I saw the time on my wall clock to notice it was already 8:30 A.M!!!? My school starts at 9'0 clock OH MY GOD!! Dashy run......I ran into bathroom and quickly took a shower and changed into my school attire

I ran into bathroom and quickly took a shower and changed into my school attire

Awwww cutie...❤️

And ran into kitchen to see my sister and mother sitting near dining table.My sister name is Maria who is probably drowning in mobile looking at something more interesting than the food infront of her where the food is getting more disgusting to me by each passing second to see flies surrounding it because of her time taking on concentrating on food.....my step mother who is busy keeping extra amount of food in her plate still not noticing the flies eww disgusting!!

"Jimin there is no food left because you are late go and eat in your school canteen" said mom.

Yeah I know that because i am late everday cause of you who order me around all the night to do all the house hold works which should be done by you since the morning.

And I would probably sleep at ass'o clock who knows at which time since I am studying from morning to evening in school and going to my part time job to pay my food cost and coming at night to do your works really sucks!

But what can I do my mother left me so soon for me to face this evil world and face the problems with small smile and nod.Later my mom death same as like in movies my father got married to this women who is still feeding the girl who can't even open her mouth because of her lack of interest in whats happening in her surroundings.

I thought I could get along with my so called step mom since I am age 6 but to my dismay she hates me to the core still don't know why?so I stopped struggling to get close to her while she always scolds me for small things and call me names like fat,brat,useless,pig and gay.

Yes I am gay from age 18 now I am 20. However I am not really offended by the words she calls me because i accepted it as my fate.....

You would probably wondering about my father right.He will never be home except on holidays he loves me but not that much.If he would be in this house every day I may not be treated as like I am treated now in this house.

When my father is around my step mother acts as she loves me too much for my own good and shows me lot of affection to show my father she is not less than my own mother and I hate it so much.My father works as manager in a company I don't even know the company name because i am not interested. So I work part time jobs to cope up with my expenses.

So this is me Park Jimin.
Living in a hell of a world against many people who hates me
Still the reason is unknown for God sake!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued~~

Oh my poor baby going through a lot but don't worry if people can't see angel in you they most probably be blind 🥱🤣And I love you 💖

And I love you 💖

Your lovely Author
~ Angel Diva 💫😇

:)