11. Bad intension ended making a good deed...✨

Author's Pov~

As Jimin walking in the hallway he saw a very familiar girls group they looked like they are waiting for someone but Jimin could care less about it so he started walking towards his class. As he was getting near them they seemed like they froze in their places. Sara was the first one to notice anyway.

"Kathie...look..." Whispered Sara totally blown away by seeing the pink beauty walking towards their direction. Kathie looked at where Sara was looking by seeing it her legs became jelly she looked like a white ghost whose body doesn't have blood anymore. The total group was left speechless.

As Jimin standing infront of them Sara looked like she is gonna faint because of the smile Jimin was giving them as a hint to move aside from his way but the group was in their subconscious world to notice what jimin meant with that smile.

"Ah-h umm can you please move aside class gonna start" said Jimin with the same smile on his face. Kathie was still standing like a rock just looking at jimin talking something but nothing is going into her brain as if her ears gone deaf.

So Tina who understood Kathie situation dragged her away before she could fall on her knees infront of Jimin. Jimin went into his class scratching the back of his head not understanding why his schoolmates behaving strange.

" Did you see what i see or am I the only one who saw an angel right now...." mumbled Sara still in her dreamland. The group just hummed accepting the fact. Kathie who has been a statue came to her senses.

" What the heck is this? What i expected what had happened?" said Kathie with disbelief.

"Nothing you thought of making him Annabelle doll but he became an beautiful Barbie doll instead" said Reeta chuckling by seeing Kathie face.

"What should we do now instead of looking like an ugly devil he is looking like an angel he is gonna get everyone's attention on him now!" said Kathie with disappointment in her voice.

"Like he never had everyones attention on him since the start ?" Said Tina. Kathie glared at her." We can't do anything now just let's wait for an correct time" said Sara gaining nods from them.

~

Jimin is feeling really uncomfortable with the looks he is getting from everyone in the class. He never liked being the centre of attraction but he always been a centre of attraction because of the nerd he is.

He is feeling little insecure about his looks and the people around making it worse. He is also feeling the same intense stare on him like he always gets from certain someone but he never dared to look at the person. As he was in his thoughts he saw teacher coming.

" Hey students we have a new student joining here today! Please come in dear!!" Said teacher. Everyone's attention turned towards the door to look who is it. Then they saw Sunshine *sorry no student. Jimin looked at him surprised.

" Hi I am your hope you are my i am J-Hope.... My real name is Jung Hoseok you can call me Hobi please take care of me" said Hoseok positive Ness radiating from his warm smile. Everyone admired Hoseok.

" Ok Hoseok you can sit beside Jimin, Jimin raise your hand" said teacher. Hoseok seemed to think of the familiar name and when the person raised his hand he looked at the familiar face and he became the most happiest person.

Hoseok looked happy so do Jimin, Hoseok excitedly took long steps towards Jimin sitting beside him giving him a warm smile.

Jimin pov~

As soon as I saw Hobi I felt happy because i really feel alone in this damn big school after seeing hobi I got some positive vibe that he will be my friend.