7. His hyung.... His safe place....✨

Author's pov

"Hyung....." whined Jimin while sniffing and hugging Jin tightly like there is no tomorrow. Jin is confused about the situation to why the smaller was crying but nonetheless he shushed him and rubbed jimin's back soothingly.

"What happened baby mochi?
Say to hyung!" Said Jin badly wanted to make smaller stop crying. After few more sniffs and sobs finally Jimin calmed down and looked at Jin with red nose and puffy eyes.

And Jin swear he didn't see this much cuteness carried out by any twenty years adult boy,he melted right away. ' fuck! He is so cute my baby mochi' thought Jin while looking at jimin for an explanation

"Hyung i am the most ugliest person in the world now I look even more ugly" said Jimin between his sniffs clutching on jin's shirt.

"Jimin what the hell you are the most beautiful person in and out! Whoever says that you are ugly they must have been lost their ability to see......they are probably waiting to catch my flying slipper!! " said Jin carresing jimin's back softly.

"No hyung! You also will hate me for being ugly after seeing what happened to me today but please hyung don't hate me for this" said Jimin with teary eyes almost begging Jin.

" Jimin are you joking? How can someone hate you for being ugly most importantly me?.
If someone says that I am not handsome I may believe them, But you being ugly and me hating you never gonna happen my dear mochi! Now say what happened?" Asked Jin. So Jimin removed his cap from his head then......

Jin's breath hitched by looking at jimin

"I know hyung i am ugl-" Jimin got cut by Jin's high pitched voice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I know hyung i am ugl-" Jimin got cut by Jin's high pitched voice.

"Just stop Jimin do you know how cute, beautiful,small and pretty you look right now?" said Jin and squealed squeezing jimin's cheeks.

"Stop hyung i know you are saying this to make me feel better but I know that I look awful and girly with this hair colour" said Jimin with a pout on his face and Jin started laughing loudly.

"Oh my god you don't belive me right!? I can prove it to you by calling each and every specimen walking on the road and ask about how you look! But before they even can answer they will be head over heels for your this pretty face" said Jin with lots of hand gestures like he is rapping with words.

"Nooooo hyung i don't like it" whined Jimin.
" Jimin! Look at me" said Jin seriously to Jimin. Jimin looked at Jin with a sulky expression.

"Believe me you look way more gorgeous than before and there are no words in my WWH dictionary to describe your beauty now! do you wanna know something?" Asked Jin with an odd expression Jimin nodded.

"If I am not in one sided love with that dimple guy without even knowing his name I can say I would have probably kissed you right here and made you mine" said Jin with a dreamy sigh looking at jimin.