8. You look weird with that pink hair.....✨

Author's pov~

With jin's encouragement and motivation Jimin got some good feeling about his looks but not completely because he still think it looks girly. But since it happened he tried to not to think about it. So he decided to go to his home since it's already late.
And he has to do homework sorry not schools but it's homes-work.

He sighed heavily making his way towards the house door. On opening door he almost slipped and he thought he would fall face front if it's not the door helping him to stand in place. Then he looked down to see hall full of water!!. And he made his way to find from where the water is coming.

After following the path he saw its from kitchen sink the tap opened!?. Who the hell left the tap open. He slowly made his way to the kitchen turning the tap off. Then he looked at the living room sofa to find his sister watching a K-Drama in T.V!!

He went near the T.V and turned it off. "What the hell are you doing!?" He asked. "Isn't it my question to ask my dear little brother?" She asked Jimin with irritation lacing in her voice.

"Just look at the hall? Can't you see what's happening in the surroundings when you get involved in to the T.V that you forget to even blink your eye from tv??" Asked his so called sister.

"Jimin mind your language i am just chilling! I just came from outside hanging out with my friends its really tiring so I am watching TV what's wrong with that!?" She asked annoyed.

"Oh seriously what's wrong? Look at the hall once with your damn alien eyes that always lay on tv and mobile than anything! Water is leaking from the tap and you are sitting infront of tv like if you move away the hero will disappear into air like smoke!!?" Asked Jimin with his sassy attitude.

"Why the hell are you talking back to your sister you little shit!!?" Asked his mother coming from upstairs probably waking up now.

" Mom see this little kid is teaching me what I should do or not I am really tired I want to relax so I am watching tv! This guy making it a big scene!!" Said his sister whining like a pig.....

"Jimin i said to you to not talk back to your elders didn't i ? Why the hell are you disturbing her peace for some childish reason?
And whats that hair? you look weird with that pink hair!" Said his mother. And he slightly felt insecure about his hair right now but he just shrugged it off.

"Childish reason? The water is leaking from who knows when! Do you know how much the water bill is for month to our house? You probably don't because you won't pay right!? You simply leave the water tap open, fridge open, on the lights every where you go and you say it's childis-" Jimin got cut by a hard slap on his right cheek.

He never talks back to his sister or his mom but today he had enough so he wanted to give some sense to their brain but as always he got cut by a slap from his step mom for saying truth.

"The reason is not only childish your behaviour too! You don't know anything about how much I work hard for this family to keep it sane but you immature fag talks whatever comes to your mind! So shut up and clean the hall!!!" Said his step mom to Jimin with a high pich voice before walking to upstairs, his sister followed her mom smirking at Jimin.

"Yeah, yeah you work so hard that your ass has become double the size from when you entered this house and now your usual dresses looks like they are fighting for their life to not get torn" mumbled Jimin to himself.

Somehow Jimin wants to say this things directly towards her sometime and later run away from this house as far as possible. Chuckling to himself Jimin started cleaning the house.And tomorrow is going to be a big day for Jimin with his new pink hair.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued~
.
.
.
.

Short chapter yeah! Because of practicals I have to focus on......😂

Next chapter i promise you I will make it loooong......👍

Your dear author
- Angel Diva😇💫