9. Mixed Feelings ✨

Author's pov~

Jimin woke up with the sound of alarm blasting in the room playing 'idol' song. Jimin yawned cutely before rubbing his beautiful eyes with his tiny hands. He made his way to bathroom and stood infront of the mirror.

"What should I do with this hair!?" Said Jimin while messing his hair with his hand and sighed. "Ok let's see what happens, nothing new gonna happen...they gonna bully me that's it I am well experienced with that right?" Asked Jimin to his reflection in the mirror.

Who knows what gonna happen?

Once Jimin got ready he straight went to the door without looking at his favourite family who are in living room too busy to see Jimin leaving. Who cares? Jimin definitely doesn't. So he made his way towards his school.

Once he is infront of his school he checked himself again for nth time today and he looked at himself wearing black shirt not wearing his uniform as it's Saturday because today is colour dress and it also helps him from staining his clothes if anyone pours something on him because of his pink hair

    Once he is infront of his school he checked himself again for nth time today and he looked at himself wearing black shirt not wearing his uniform as it's Saturday because today is colour  dress and it also helps him from staining his clothes i...

Ok I fell hard for you and my heart is bleeding jiminahhh.....🥺

As he stepped in his school entrance his heart started to race because of the stares he is getting.

Jimin pov~

Why everyone are looking at me like I am an weird creature oh my god i am going to get bullied today more than any other day I think....God save this pink pumpkin from getting kicked out and directly falling infront of your legs please.

As I made my way towards hallway I can here so many people gasp at once. Ok I think I am looking like some weird pink animal i know. But stepping down my fear I made my way towards locker.

I didn't notice that two people standing infront of my locker so I stopped two steps away from them to look at my two bullies,their eyes are about to pop out from their sockets any moment and they look like soul less and breathless bodies with mouth slightly opened right now. But I ignored them for my safety

 But I ignored them for my safety

Well Jung&taeshook

Well Jung&taeshook.....

" He-y you...you are not jimi-n right?" Asked Jungkook with still shocked expression. "I am" i said lowly to not get any bad words from them.

"Why did you dye your hair to pink you useles-s nerd?" Asked Taehyung after sometime coming out from his thoughts . "I-i actual-ly didn-t do it my-self someone mixe-d pink colou-r dye i-n shower wate-r" i said. They made 'o' expression

I didn't understand what happened to them they are acting all weird but I should not let that affect me like Jin hyung told me. And I thanked the god as the Bell rang at this awkward moment. I soon started to walk towards my classroom leaving the now weirdly acting boys.

Jungkook pov~

Me and Taehyung are bored since yesterday. Because we didn't go to clubbing yesterday cause of our assignment. I am eagerly waiting for tonight to go to club to enjoy some drinks, also have some fun with hot chicks....

You can definitely say Iam not virgin though and as you all know I am a playboy it's usual thing for me not only for me tae too enjoy this type of stuffs. We both are same but mostly you can say I changed him to be same as me.

But I am also eagerly waiting for that poor nerd of ours to come. I couldn't see him yesterday after that small interaction between us three at exit door of washroom. Where did he disappear to.

So to have some morning fun with our poor but sassy nerd we are standing infront of his locker but we heard gasp coming from everyone around us.

So I looked up to see what happened and my breath got struck in my throat to look at the site infront of me. Jimin in pink hair!!

Oh my god he looks so cute and sqish- WHAT THE HELL? What I am thinking but it's true he is looking really very cute with that hair. I am totally surprised at this new look of jimin

I am too busy in admiring his cuteness I forget to close my mouth. I don't even know whether some flies went inside of my mouth. But I don't care about it now first I want to confirm whether it is Jimin or some cute twin of him so I asked him and he said he is Jimin in low voice oh my god I always love this low yet scared voice of him.

But I am jealous of him it's damn true if I should say Jimin is becoming beautiful day by day from the first day I saw him but compared to then he is lot more 'beautiful' now and fuckabl- Oh MY LORD what i am thinking about this poor bitch.

He is not my type not my level and most importantly I am not GAY!!you are not gay jungkook stop thinking dirty things about this pink colour unicorn.... I have to stop thinking about him like this ewww disgusting. While I am debating myself Taehyung spoke ' Why did you dye your hair pink useless nerd' while stuttering.

For the first time my blood boiled by Taehyung calling him useless nerd' but I don't know why then he said someone mixed pink colour in his shower water. Thank God they did a great job by creating this art tho!...
Shit not again jungkook!!!!

I have to scold myself to keep reminding he is nerd and poor while I am rich and famous. Later I turned my face to tae as Jimin walked away. He seems he like he is surprised too but there is some other feeling like he seems he is impressed?.

No I can't let this poor nerd take away Taehyung's friendship from me with his baby face....he is my only rich friend who can understand me ,I really don't like that pink doll he keep on doing this always.

I am hating this feeling when my heart goes 'vroom vroom' whenever this nerdy is around me it makes me feel sick in stomach may be i am feeling very jealous towards him.....that's why I feel like this right?
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued ~

Is jungkook really that jealous to get sick with his heart going'vroom vroom' without his permission 🤣

'vroom vroom' without his permission 🤣

Let's see what happens in next chapter........

Your lovely Author
-Angel Diva😇💫