Peace

Siddarth's POV

Meesha patted my back and I looked towards her and shrugged my shoulder "Sid I wanna tell you something" I know what she's gonna tell I give her a teasing smile and mutter "Tell me tell me"

She rolled her eyes and mutter "I think I'm in love with" I completely the sentence"with the one & only Vinoth gupta" I scream his name.

Vinoth is behind the back listening to everything. Meesha shut my mouth suddenly. I shrugged and turn her towards him "No use Meesha already my hero heard everything"

She closed her face with her palm. Vinoth chukle and come closer to her and remove her hand from her face and whisper " I didn't hear anything until you yourself tell me the three words" Meesha face turns like a tomato.

Suddenly the main door opens and it's Shannaya. She looks very strange and completely broken. She kneel near the door and crying loudly.

We rushed towards her and Vinoth hold her hand and make her stand and asked "What happened Shannaya? Everything will be okay please tell me"

She said everything but I just can't believe that Rohan did all this to Shannaya. How can someone be this much cruel? Meesha go towards her and give her a tight hug and whisper "Rohan deserves each and every curse in this world"

Shannaya stare at me I can't even form any words after hearing everything. I patted her back and mutter "we can fix everything together and I'm always there for you Shans. Rohan Arora is the real villain here. There's no difference between Rohit Mehta and Rohan Arora"

Vinoth burst out and yelled "Rohan is the real snake here. I warned you before Shannaya many times. Rohan is exactly like Ayla Arora. What can you expect from both brother and sister expect betrayal?" Vinoth seems to be completely broken after hearing all this.

He continues"I'm gonna tell everything to Rajesder Singh Mehta about his lovable son and gonna kill him with my hands. How can he rape my sister and treat her like a shit? You should have told me everything before Shannaya. From now on keep yourself the first priority not anyone. There's no need to accept someone abusal for your loved one's life it's pathetic. Don't be a saint just be selfish and everyone in this world are selfish. You're your first priority"
He wiped away his tears.

Vinoth turned towards me and asked "You know everything before Sid" I nodded my head. "Sorry Vinoth because of Shannaya I didn't tell you anything. It's my mistake but No-one can save Rohit and Rohan from us"

Shannaya utter "We just wanna find who is wrong Vikram Singh Mehta or Jennifer? It's very important to know the culprit so we can go to Mannali"

Hey guys

It's been so long updating this story.

Vikram or Jennifer who is the real culprit?

My dear pretty readers do comments and like 💙