Help her

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content

Shannaya's POV

I'm just in a trap of a devil. I'm fiddling with my fingers and shivering. He just hold my hand and make me to sit in his bed. "Sweetheart I just feel little bit it's only little bit guilty for behaving with you on that day so that only I'm don't come to home but you take that as advantage and you're going to do a biggest sin of your life"

He's walking here and there and mutter " I just wanna give the punishment for this or else you'll repeat the same mistake again & again sweetheart" I shake my head vigorously " Please Rohit I'll never ever do this again" He cupped ny cheeks and whisper "Shannaya my sweetheart remove your saree I just wanna see what's behind it"

"Rohit please don't do it please" He's scratching his head and mutter "I'll show you something else interesting" He switch on the tv. My eyes popped out seeing what's appearing in the screen. I just can't believe my eyes. I blink back my tears to show him that I'm strong even in this situation.

"I thought you'll cry out loud but you surprise me many times and I have this nude video of yours when you're in your college. I just wanna make it viral from that time and I want you to commit suicide. I don't wanna kill you that much easily that's the reason I married you" He tapped his foot in angry. I slapped him hard and hold his collar and yelled at him "How dare you did this?" He grabbed my hair and push me towards the bed "Don't make me to kill you today I'm just trying to be good"

I fell on the floor and shouted"Why you're doing this to me?" He laughed and mumbled"It's a secret baby and Now obey my words undo your saree or just one click I'll send it to your Dad, Mom & Your bro the choice is yours" I got panicked and breathing heavily "Please listen to me Rohit You're angry because I slapped you I'm wrong so slap me" I placed his hands on my cheek and slapping myself with it.

He smirked and replied "I'm not that much cruel to beat a women" I yelled at him "But you're man enough to abuse me you bastard" He fist his hand and mutter "That's enough of your silly dramas sweetheart now show time remove your saree or I have an option he take his phone"

I started to remove my saree. It's disgusting to stand infront of him like this. I don't know why I'm alive and I have no energy to fight back .His look is full of lust. He glance at my breast and He licked his lips and whisper"Now remove your blouse and skirt" I started to weep and breath heavily. He give me a furious look and mumbled "Do it yourself or I'll do it with my hands" He again take his phone.

I started to undo the hooks of my blouse. I keep my both hands to hide my front. He come near me and remove my skirt in one go. He  removed my hands and keep it behind my back  expose my bra. I started to shout and cry louder." Listen Shannaya obey my words and be my good bitch. Most importantly don't ever cry. Enjoy each and every thing I'm giving you or I'll make sure to make your video viral and also don't forget Rohan is with me and now smile"

I wipe my tears and I wanna kill myself instead of doing this. Why God why you're doing this to me? It's more than disgusting to me. I fake a smile. He lift me in a bridal style and place me on the bed.

He started to kiss all over my chest and I bite my lips to control the tears and sobbing. I whisper to myself "Help me Rohannnnnnnn" He lift his face from my chest and slap me hard on the cheeks and whisper "It's Rohit and for your information You're not Shannaya Arora for God's sake You're Shannaya Singh Mehta sweetheart"
He just said everything in a calm voice after beating me. I talk back at him  "But I always want it to be Shannaya Arora" only I know the pain behind those words.At that moment someone knock the door. There's a relief in my heart and I just want his family to know about his original face.

Hey guys

This story will get better in upcoming chapters and there'll be character development of the female lead.

What you guys think about abusive relationship ?

There will be updated thrice a week for sure. Hope you guys like this story.

Why Rohit is behaving this much cruel to her? What's the hidden secrets?  Shannaya is really that much bad women?  Where is Rohan? Rohan & Shannaya will reunite? Shannaya take her revenge on Rohit Singh Mehta?

I can hear all your questions and confusion. Let's find out in upcoming chapters 💕💕💕💕