Questions ❓

Rohit's POV

Shall we start sweetheart? I whisper softly. She nodded her head. She's sitting in a dining table and I'm walking around it. I stand opposite to her and asked "Who is your first love?"

She think for a second and mutter under her breath "I don't know" I close my eyes to calm myself "How can I even consider it an answer"
She started to shiver and said "I mean I love someone but I don't seen his face. He's my professors brother-in-law and He can't talk and he used to cover his face with mask"

I'm shocked to hear her words. I chuckle hearing her it's painful to end like this. I always want her to be my wife my everything but God have some other plan for us. It's surprising that she loves me. If everything was in a right track from the start right now she'll be my Queen ruling over me.

"Do you hate me?" Even though knowing the answer I asked him. She yelled "Yes more than anything in this world" What can I expect from her doing all the evil things to her but it really hurts to hear her saying this.

"After our divorce what you'll do" I'm curious to know her answer maybe she'll go back to Rohan.
Without any emotions she said "I'll start to breath without pain" After hearing it so many emotions are running in my mind and I close my eyes to control it. "I mean will you go back to Rohan" She shake her head vigorously "No"

How many men do you sleep with before? I asked her ofcourse to hurt her even more.
"No one" She yelled and tears started to flow like waterfalls. "It's a lie I think so. I'll give you a punishment"

The punishment is to call Rohan and tell him to come here today night. Enough of your worries I just want you both to be happy. Shock is a little word to describe her reaction it's beyond that.

I take her phone and messaged him to come here. "Do you wanna meet that Mask" Her dull eyes lighten up immediately and asked "Do you know him?" I cleared my throat and utter "I already told you clearly there's is no questions just answer" She replied genuinely "Yeah just once. Wanna ask him he loves me or not"

Sometimes I feel like she can't even think about ruining my bhai's life but the reality is different.
"Last question do you break the trust of someone in your life and betrayed him/her" Without even thinking she said "No"

"Wrong answer and you again lied. Your punishment is tattoo my name" She utter "Why you're doing all this?" I replied it's your last punishment "I want you to be remember me forever" I called a tatto artist ofcourse I already planned it. She come and tattooed the name.

She closed her eyes tightly and finally she left. She open her eyes and seen her hand. She looked at me and mutter "At the end you can't trun into a hero Rohit. I always hate you and I'll forever hurt you Rohit. I can't even forgive you even in my dreams. Even you die infront of me I'll never come to rescue you. I want you to be death" I asked her to tattoo not my name it's Rohan name.

Everything is over. I wanna kneel infront of her and beg for my life but my ego is stopping me to do that. Rohan arrives that night and I asked him to accompany her in her room. He hugged her and wiped her tears which is flowing without any stop. I said "Tomorrow morning please take her to her house Rohan and I'll be happy if you take good care of her neither like me who ruined her life. Take this Mrs Shannaya Singh Mehta ops sorry I mean soon to be Mrs Shannaya Arora which you always wished for" I handed her the divorce paper. I murmur to myself "I'll always miss you sweetheart"

Hey guys

I'm so sorry for late updates. What'll happen next? It's not an ending ofcourse. So many truths are gonna reveal guys

Two to three updates a week. I'm overwhelmed to see 7k reads and 200+ followers. Love you all guys soo much. This means a lot.

Special thanks to all my lovely readers and vyshreddy  you're amazing buddy. Her words make me to write more. that's so sweet of you 💟

My dear pretty readers please do votes & comments and don't forget to follow guys love you all 💕