Kill

Rohit's POV

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content

We're looking towards the screen it's revealing about Jennifer true colour. She's with two person in bed wrapped her hands around them kissing and doing all sort of things which I can't even imagine. I just can't see my bhabhi (Sister-in-law)like this it's totally disgusting. If Vikram seen this he'll die right now. What she doing? I looked towards Shannaya She's clueless. I'm very much guilty. All these days I torture Shannaya because She ruined my bhai's (brothers) life but Jennifer is alive. In this case my little Rohit is also live. I need to find him.

But Vikram is in jail because of Shannaya. Maybe it's also because of someone else. Now I doubt everything. I just ruin the beautiful girl standing behind me. Shannaya can't forgive me. I don't deserve her totally. I wanna ask for her forgiveness and wanna know all the truth behind it. I wanna beg for forgiveness infront of her but something is stopping me to do it. That's my ego.

She look towards me and mutter "What's happening Rohit and How do you know Jennifer?" I still don't know who is the reason behind all this. I just can't believe Shannaya blindly.

I know her long back. She's my business partner's wife. Her eyes widen and asked "Where is he now?" her eyes shown some fear which I never seen before. I said "He's in prison"
She sigh in relief.

She questioned "Why you helping him?" I smirked and replied "For business profit"
She shake her head "Leave this matter Rohit. Don't risk your life. Vikram is not a good person"

I'm furious but control my expression and asked her "Jennifer and Vikram are your professor but Why you're talking like this Shannaya?" I raised my eyebrows. Remembering something she blink back her eyes. "I can't tell you now and also I didn't believe you. You're always been a bad person so can't discuss this with you. I also wanna know about Jennifer. If you know anything tell me"

I clear my throat and said "About that She's doing prostitution and you can clearly see in this video about that" She shake her head vigorously and mutter "This can't be possible she's a good women and There might be some misunderstanding in this" She got a call and it's Meesha. She cut the call and mutter "I need to go we can discuss about it later"

"I'll drop you" She shake her head and mutter "No need I'll manage"

Author's POV

Vino is sitting behind Meesha. They both are looking at eachother. "Are you alright?"Vino asked. She nodded her head. Meesha's phone is vibrating and she asked Vino to answer the call. It's Siddarth.

Sid: Hey Meesha Why you didn't call me? How is Shannaya doing?

Vino: Hello Siddarth It's Vinoth

Sid: Finally Our Meesha succeed in her childhood love. Vino looked towards Meesha.

Meesha: Shut up Sid.

Sid: Ohhhoooo love birds are talking to me in loud speaker. My ideas finally works out.

Vino: He cleared his throat and mutter Sidharth please listen to me. He just explain everything happened to Meesha.

Sid: OMG What the hell? I'll come there in next flight Meesha. Don't worry you'll be alright. Take care Meesha. Love you

Meesha: Hey stupid don't come I'll be alright but he hang up the call.

There remains a awkward silence. Vino didn't even try to see her in eyes. Meesha looked towards Vino with so much emotions running through her mind. All she wanna tell him that she love him so much from her 7th grade in school.

There comes a chief Doctor. Vinoth stand up and looked towards her with so much pain and hurt hidden in his face. It's Ayla Arora. They both are looking with so much vengeance in it.

Ayla raised her eyebrows and mutter "You still in touch with that fake International Model Erictha Thomas" He spat back "Who the hell are you to ask my all sort of things?"

She hissed like a snake and whisper softly"I simply asked are you in touch with her not that still you touch her. I didn't mean that actually clearly I can say that are you still sleep with her like you do usually that to break others loyalty with that"

Vinoth gritted his teeth and mutter "Fuck off"
She rolled her eyes "You too" She come near Meesha and check her and asked her about her condition. After that question her "Who are you to Vinoth?" She replied"I'm his sister's friend"

Ayla laugh like a maniac and said "That slut is also like you Vinoth how can the whole family bloodline exactly being disloyal and By the by cheating is your family hobby or something like that"

Vino suddenly rushed towards her and choked her neck and yelled "How dare you talk about my sister like that?" Ayla is breathing heavily. Meesha is looking at everything like a spectator. She really don't know what to do. She take the phone nearby and dail to Shannaya. The only solution right now is her.

Vino finally removed his hand and Ayla started to gasp for air. She finally moved away from there after giving Vinoth a deadly glance.

Meesha's looking towards Vino with so much emotions in it. Vino raised his eyebrows and asked "Now Your Crush become a Villain right"
She giggle and said "You're always been my hero" Vino scratch his head and blushes.

Author's POV

She undo her red velvet maxi and only in her bra and panties. The man gawking at her like he's gonna eat her alive. She started to undo her bra and come near him. He started to lick and kiss each and every corner of her body. She's moaning mess and He take her nipple in his mouth and started to taste it and suck it.

The man groaned "I just want you right now Jennie. Undo your panties and be ready for me"
She did like he said. He position himself behind her and thrust it in one go. He started to thrust deeply and She's moaning and the man fucked her so hard. She's enjoying everything. With the deep thrust he came inside her.

After sometimes Jennifer mutter"Today we're going to kill Rohit Singh Mehta. Everything is planned right. Go as per the plan. I want him to suffer. I just want Vikram Singh Mehta to be released from Prison. I wanna punish him with my bare hands" A man lying behind her nodded his head.

She continues "Mehta family deserve only one thing that is hurt,pain, betrayal and punishment. I'm capable of giving everything to them. The main key is Shannaya Gupta. I feel sorry for her she's my prey. Let's begin the game"

Hey guys

Try to give you guys a long chapter. Will improve for sure. If you guys like this long update please do tell me in comment session.

My dear lovely lovely readers please do votes & comments 🥰

Sorry guys I don't know Hindi so can't reply those who comment in Hindi.

What you guys think about Ayla Arora?

Do you want Rohit Singh Mehta to be alive or not ?