Villain

Shannaya's POV

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content

I never ever worry about Rohit or even care about him. It's almost been a month but He didn't treat me as his wife nor even a human being. He humiliate me and treat me like a whore.  I just can't express in words how much his each & every words pain like a hell to me.

I can't ever forgive him. Rohit family knows about Rohan and my relationship before marriage. Rohit wanna take revenge from me but I don't know what it's. Now Rohan is safe and about that video I wanna tell this to Rohan so He can help me in this. Finally I'll be out of this hell. Is this really happening to me.

I was sitting in the hospital and lost in my own thoughts. I can't even face anyone here. I really don't know what to say to everyone. I'm very much happy that I finally met Rohan. I just can't explain how much happy I'm. He's seeing me without even blinking. I can feel the pain in his eyes that I'm not his Shannaya anymore. Vinoth, Meesha and Mr. Rajender Singh Mehta sitting silently.

Our silent is distracted by a footsteps. The door is opening and It's the real devil entering into the casket. I gulped down my fear so much things happened today I don't know what will be the consequences.

He comes along with some men and along with that useless Ayla. I just lower my head I have no idea what plan he have in his mind right now. He come near me and fell down in my feet. I started to panic and shiver run down my spine when his hand touches my feet. He whimper and sobbing then his tears fell in my feet. He whisper under his breath "Please Shannaya don't leave me. I love you so much more than anything in this world. I'll die if you leave me Shannaya"

I looked towards my surrounding everyone is struck in their place. No one can ever believe that the business Icon Rohit Singh Mehta is crying for a girl on his knees. But I only know that this is his new plan to gain everyone trust. He'll never leave me at any cost. Tears is brimming in Rohan's eyes. He loves me so much and ofcourse it's difficult for him to see me with my so called husband.

I didn't utter a single word. He stand from there and went near Rohan and mutter "Please Rohan leave my Shannaya. I'll keep her happy more than you ever do. You're Shannaya's Senior and graduated in Computer science but still searching for a job. How can you keep her happy Rohan think about it. You can never satisfy her in anything. She's my Queen I can give her everything in this world Rohan. I beg you to please don't take her away from me" Tears started to flow from Rohan's eyes.

Doctor came inside and asked all of us to go outside to check Rohan. I gulped down my fear how can I man act like this. Vinoth utter "Go with Rohit. I don't wanna hear from you anything Shannaya. Maybe I misunderstood him" He smile towards Rohit. Even Vinoth believed him what kind of actor he's.

Rajender Singh Mehta said "Let's discuss about it in your house. I'll take care of this and tomorrow I'll come along with Rohan to your house. You wanna make the discussion dear"

Rohit grabbed my hand and walk towards the hospital entrance. I enter the car and didn't utter a single word. I started to tremble because of fear. I'm fiddling with my fingers and I just control myself from burst out crying.

He stopped the car before the house and drag me inside and I suddenly landed on the floor with thud sound. He started to undo his shirt and He yelled "You have no idea what's gonna happen next Shannaya. You wake the beast inside me sweetheart.  It's not at all good for you " I started to tremble in fear.

He came near me and started to remove my top. I hold his hand and mumbled "Please Rohit. I'll not leave you at any cost. Please don't do this. Please don't force me" Tears started to flow like a water falls" He whisper softly near my earlobe"Sweetheart just in the morning You're gonna tell the truth to Vinoth remember and Thank God this accident happened or else I'll be in police station right now. I even leave Rohan for you. The only thing is I want you to obey me"

I looked towards him and said "Why you tell me that your friend was death?" He rolled his eyes and mutter "Just for fun. It's a pleasure to see you in guilt and pain Shannaya and Now be a good girl"

His eyes show some kind of deep pain hidden inside him. He remove my pant in one go. Started to kiss my neck and started to nipple my breast. I whimper and started to weep in deep pain. I can't take this anymore. I pulled him and ran inside the rest room and lock it.

He started to break it with a chair and finally opened it. I started to beg him to let me go. He carry me in bridal style and put me on his bed.
Rohit yelled "Don't make it difficult for you sweetheart. I'll go easy on you sweetheart. Don't take this as advantage"

He started to kiss my feet in gentle way and lick all over my navel and bite it. Undo my bra hooks and removed my panties. I cried loudly can't hold back the pain I have right now.

For my surprise he hugged me passionately and patted my back gently. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my tears one by one. He started to fuck with his hands it's painful. I whimper in pain not only body but deep inside the heart. He smirked and utter "Are you a virgin?" I nodded my head and mutter "It's a shame and disgust to lose it with you" He spat back "Even now the bitch has the tongue to talk. Use it to lick my dick not to talk"

I closed my eyes in disgust. He started to finger me and nipple my breast continuously. I cried my heart out but he's so much lost in lust. He removed his torso and position his dick near my clit and enter inside me in one go. I shout my lunch out. I'm whimpering in so much pain. It's like my body is broken apart. I just wanna go back and hug my Dad and tell everything to him and asked him to help me but now I'm helpless.

He started to move in fast pace. I'm a virgin how can he treat his wife like a whore and not even consider my feelings a little. He moved inside me in fast pace I can't even think what's happening. I'm sorry Rohan It's my fault to agree for this marriage and I don't wanna drag you in my hell. Let you live in peace. I just wanna make sure of your safety. I released inside him. I can't even realise what's happening then he released his seed inside me. I started to close my eyes but he smirk and utter "Not yet over wifey"

Hey guys

I hope you like this chapter

My dear pretty readers please do votes & comments

Love you all 💕