Mystery

Vinoth's POV

Waiting for my sister in a restaurant. She called me suddenly and asked me to wait in a restaurant but why not home. Meesha came there and sat opposite to me. We both remain silent. To break the silent I initiate the talk "How was your birthday?" She looked at me and mutter "As usual"

I chuckle and said "What you'll do on your birthday?" She clear her throat and mumbled "I went to my orphanage" I correct her sentance "You own the orphanage?" He shake her head and whisper softly "I was brought up there"

Without realising I asked "But Why?" She replied in a sec without even thinking "That means I'm orphan. I don't have anyone in my life except my two friends Siddarth & Shannaya" I really feel guilty after listening to her words I regret asking her this question. I genuinely told her that "I'm really sorry Meesha. I don't know about this. Shannaya never told me about all these"

She continues"I don't want anyone to know about this Vinoth because I don't want the sympathy which people give me after knowing all this" I nodded my head. She called me for her birthday party & I refuse it. I felt very guilty and I wanna clear the misunderstanding between us. I don't feel pity about her. Ofcourse I can't treat her like Shannaya but Meesha can be like a friend to me.

Shannaya's POV

I was shouting "Jennifer Mammm Jennifer Mamm Mamm" She's moving faster. I ran towards her and hugged her from the back. Rohan was following me. She's shocked to see me. "How are you mam?" She panicked and moved away. Why is she behaving like this?

She mutter under her breath "Who are you?" I was shocked to listen to her. She pushed me aside and ran away faster. Rohan is frozen in his position. He gasped for air "Is she alive?"

I yelled at him "What?" He whimper "She's dead Shannaya and this can't be real she's dead she's dead" He's repeating it like a mad man. I cooed him "Just calm down Rohan"

I called Vinoth & Meesha and asked them to wait for us in restaurant. We went there Vino & Meesha talking very sincerely. It's good to see them together. It's my wish to see them together but We never know God's plan right.

I told everything to Vinoth related to Jennifer it's weird and wanna figure it out. I panicked and whisper"Because of me someone is in prison. Whether I done something wrong. That karma is giving me what I deserve right now". Many questions clouded my mind. Meesha mumbled "What you did it in the past is not at all wrong. That bastard deserves to be in prison so shut your mouth. He's shameless creature and whole University knows about him so Don't talk rubbish Shans" 

Vino is scratching his head and mutter "I'll figure out the Jennifer things out. What you decided in Rohit's matter?" I shake my head and mutter "You're a sweetheart Vino you can't heal me or take my pain. Don't ask me about him. I'll not live with him Vino. That's all I can tell you right now"
He nodded his head. Meesha interpreted "I just wanna know everything Shans. You can't hide it behind your fake smile and chuckle. Sid knew everything but he didn't tell me anything about it. I'm there for you Shannaya. Don't lose your hope"

"Rohit seems like a good man. Sometimes seems like a bad person. I can't conclude what he really is devil or angel. He's my good friend but what really happened Shannaya?" He asked me in suspicious. I gritted my teeth and mutter
"Don't ever dare to call him angel. Let's talk about it later Vino"

Finally Rohan open his mouth "Vinoth need to find about Jennifer. Something fishy about her"
They both move towards the exit and we followed them. We just open the car door and seated in our seats. Meesha enter into the car suddenly someone stab her from back. I gasped for air no word is coming out of mouth. "Oh My God She's bleeding do something Vino. Vino vino let's take her to the hospital" I started to cry. I pulled her inside and close the door.Rohan started to chase the stabbed man who is running fastly. I seen something in Vino's eyes is he crying.

Hey guys

Hope you like this chapter

My dear pretty readers please do votes & comments & Follow

Love you all ❤️

Who is your favourite character in this book?